Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #81
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: Hi I am New (but I am not new...) :)

Thank you!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #82
NightB4Christmas
Gift Guru

NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I agree! That is a very good point.
NightB4Xmas is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #83
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Thank you.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #84
ill miss you all!
Banned

I just saw two members in the New section say they could not find it when they first joined.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #85
uvs Her
Webkinz :)

Cassidy♥ is just really niceCassidy♥ is just really nice

Oh yes great idea, I almost thought you were new.
Cassidy♥ is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #86
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I think that's a good idea... but I didn't have too much trouble finding it when I became a member...idk..

I think it's a good idea though.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #87
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

that would be a great idea! an automatic message that says "welcome to wi! the safest forum on the web!"and it explains things like the rep system and how everything works here perfect idea!!

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2009, 05:21 PM   #88
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

This is a great idea! I read all the rules when I first got to WI, but I was lost when I got to the board. (Seeing as this was the first one I'd ever been on.) I didn't discover the "Hi, My Name is Joe" section until about 2 months of being a member here!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #89
ill miss you all!
Banned

Thank you for posting-
Luna- My point exactly.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #90
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Franks
I agree and disagree. I mean that would probably be helpful but then they would have to move all those areas in the "Its a social thing" to the top which isn't the most important section.
Very true! I like the Help! and WI Rules and Suggestions forums being at the top, but maybe it could be like vince730's idea.

View Post Originally Posted by vince730
I agree! Great Idea!
or maybe so its at the top for new Members until they get 10 Posts or So
That is a good idea! Then they'd be able to find it easier and we wouldn't have to move the whole section.

View Post Originally Posted by zuidy
i do not see how they would not find it......it has the name of the forum and on the first day,wi satff tells them to post in the hi,my name is joe and i love webkinz section
Well, if you are not familiar with boards, you might miss it. Plus, we have members of all ages, so while an adult may find it rather easily, an 8 year old may not. Some will, but some won't.

Maybe a combo of what vince and Franks said would work, but instead of only seeing it for a short time or moving the whole section, how about moving JUST the forum of "Hi" to somewhere near the top, like to the last one in this section of the boards? (Below WI polls)
Or how about switching polls and "Hi!" sections? (don't know if someone has already mentioned that, I didn't read too far back...LOL)
Polarity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange