Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 01:43 PM   #31
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Hi I am New (but I am not new...) :)

View Post Originally Posted by andrewhoya
I think the Hi, I My name is Joe, and I LOVE my Webkinz! section should be moved up closer to the top. Many members do not see the section when they first join. Also, I think when a member first joins, a PM should be sent to them by an Admin (or automatically) talking about the rules, going over what a PM is, etc.

Post your opinions below.

Thanks for stopping by!
Wow! I totally agree with you! Most members don't see it. I remember that I didn't really want to read ALL of the rules and stuff and I regret it because afterward I was VERY lost. I like the idea about a PM from an admin that's 'automatic' and kind of like a recording but in a PM, typed. Great job! REP
lucky3900 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #32
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

.....Part of the registration process when joining WI, is to read and sign
the Rules. An automated message appears, welcoming that person and inviting
them to go the Hi Joe section and introduce themselves.

Gingerly is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #33
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by andrewhoya
I think the Hi, I My name is Joe, and I LOVE my Webkinz! section should be moved up closer to the top. Many members do not see the section when they first join. Also, I think when a member first joins, a PM should be sent to them by an Admin (or automatically) talking about the rules, going over what a PM is, etc.

Post your opinions below.

Thanks for stopping by!
I sure could have used all of those things when I first joined, but instead I learned the hard way. The "Hi my Name is Joe" section only came to my attention once I was about 4 months into the site.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #34
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly

That is true, but what if they don't read the rules? I read them, well actually I skimmed them and then I read the ones posted. The Automated message that appears is good!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #35
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

omg i agree like 250%+!!!! When i was new here, I had no idea what a PM, thread, post, DCT, etc.. was! I WAS LOST!!! It took me awhile to even find the "HI! My name is Joe..." section!!!! lol
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #36
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly

Not many members read the rules, which makes me sad.

Also, they see to go to that section, but might not be able to find it since it is at the bottom.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 02-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #37
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ok, you're new but you're not new.....so, are you new or not? ROTFL!!!!

hehehe

I think it's a good idea, I agree with you! I've seen people first join and post a "Hi, I'm new" thread in here, and it would help them to have that section closer to the top. Some might not know where to look for it, especially if this is their first board that they have ever been on. I know when I first started joining boards, it was very confusing to me, and it helped when that section was closer to the top and I could see it better and then know where I could go to introduce myself.

You know, I had an idea like this once, why doesn't it surprise me that you thought of it as well? LOL!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #38
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

*Magnet, magnet* LOL

Great minds think alike, right? lol
Old 02-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #39
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Somehow I was pulled to this section of the boards, and I couldn't get away.

Great minds do think alike. hehe
Polarity is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #40
ill miss you all!
Banned

Its a powerful magnet, isn't it? ROTFL!
Closed

Tags
code orange