Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 04:38 AM   #11
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Hey Mods I have a suggestion for WI!

... or maybe instead of an actual forum for that ... cause I don't think that would appeal to members (hey, lemme check the venting forum today !) ... they could add that to the title, kinda like the how-tos ...

EXAMPLE: [VENT] I can't stand this green screen !!

'Course would wanna use a nicer word than "vent" but you get the picture.

If people didn't add that to the title, the mods could change it if they felt the thread was a venting thread.

I guess either way would work though ...
sno4270 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 05:36 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

brick princess will become famous soon enough

I think it is a great idea. Sometimes it helps to know that the same things that are driving you crazy are doing the same for other members.
brick princess is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 08:17 AM   #13
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Fantastic idea! However, I think only one thread per topic should be allowed, so there are not 50,000 estore threads.

Great idea! Rep!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #14
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Venting isn't bad, venting only seems bad because generally its a regarding a negitive feeling. Everyone has to vent sometime or another. And as far as not appealing to members...

Oh let me go check out the vent forum, as you said, it wouldn't be there for others interest, rather a place for those who are fuming to let off some steam and possibly a member could help, for an example

Today's token game glitch would be a great example. Say a member posts their vent regarding not getting their dart for the token. Another member comes along, gives them the solution posted on the front page of WI, and whala another WI member helped another member out, and it was all started from a vent thread.

Hope you see what I am saying.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #15
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I like the idea
Old 11-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #16
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think that is an okay idea, like AVE said, we wouldn't want to encourage people to vent. I think that their should be maybe 1-2 threads on venting and EVERYONE who needs to vent could post there. The problem with this is, it's not quite- WI-ish, like, The Rumor Mill was something that seemed aprpriate to WI and VENTING just wouldn't quite be necessary. Great thought though,
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #17
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I can see what your saying, my only thought is maybe if there was a place specifically for those who feel the need to vent they could there, rather then over flowing the general discussion, clubhouse etc... but then again maybe there wouldn't be any posts left in those sections without the venting posts lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #18
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this idea, it allows those that want to vent a place to do so. At the same time it allows those who do not want to deal with the negativity or venting threads to skip over them completely unless they choose to go to the venting section.
froschak is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 12:17 AM   #19
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

maybe they could make a few venting threads and make more when need-be?
naomiglasc is offline Female
Closed