Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2007, 07:57 AM   #41
rrh5
Gifted

RebekahR is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hey guys if you need help with anything on Webkinz and Webkinz Insider and want an adult to give advice ask here. :)

I was able to get to the garden the next day after the delay to get on. I think there were a lot of gliches that needed to be taken care off.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2007, 02:37 PM   #42
1-800-look up, lol!
Webkinz :)

yuyuhtrid is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hey guys if you need help with anything on Webkinz and Webkinz Insider and want an adult to give advice ask here. :)

Please help me!!! How do u trade?? I agreed to the rules 4 trading but every time i post, i'm denied! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!! ( PMing me would be best!)
Old 10-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #43
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

hey i made this same thread just like this
Old 10-05-2007, 12:46 AM   #44
Webkinz :)

uclabruin22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Hey guys if you need help with anything on Webkinz and Webkinz Insider and want an adult to give advice ask here. :)

how do you put pics in your posts?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2007, 01:10 AM   #45
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

How do you find out out how much reputation points you have?

crosses is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 03:03 PM   #46
rammste1n07
Gift Guru

rammste1n07 is a jewel in the roughrammste1n07 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Kittygirl72
How do you get pics that show up without the yellow bar on top?
Use a different image hosting website than Tiny Pic.

View Post Originally Posted by BananaRambo13
ok, i keep seeing threads about people saying that they are fed up, and are going to quit. i mean this isnt just one person. its lotsa of people. do you think webkinz will have a downfall? will all of this money go to waste? by the way, i am just asking for advice here.
No i don't. Ganz makes too much money especially when there are thousands of customers more than there is on here. Not everybody knows about this forum and even if they quit here that doesn't mean that they will quit webkinz itself.

View Post Originally Posted by uclabruin22
how do you put pics in your posts?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Hi! Thanks for asking! It's pretty simple. Whatever picture you want to post, you just save it. Go to tinypic.com, and upload it. It will give you four codes, you click on the forth code to copy it. Then you go into your post for WI, and right click on your mouse to paste the code into your post. It should work. If you are wanting detailed instructions on how to save a picture to your computer from Webkinz World, please check out this link, it's wonderful... Webkinzlover525 Thanks again for posting your concerns!

View Post Originally Posted by crosses
How do you find out out how much reputation points you have?

As far as I know, you can not see how many you have. It is differant, that's the reason Justin changed it, people were beggin for thanks points, and focusing too much on numbers. That's why it is not called rep points. If you want to read what other users thanked/gave you rep for, then click on User CP, and User CP Home up at the top of this page, then scroll all the way down and you will see your red comments. Thanks for asking.

Last edited by rammste1n07; 10-05-2007 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rammste1n07 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #47
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by rammste1n07
Use a different image hosting website than Tiny Pic.

No i don't. Ganz makes too much money especially when there are thousands of customers more than there is on here. Not everybody knows about this forum and even if they quit here that doesn't mean that they will quit webkinz itself.

Hi! Thanks for asking! It's pretty simple. Whatever picture you want to post, you just save it. Go to tinypic.com, and upload it. It will give you four codes, you click on the forth code to copy it. Then you go into your post for WI, and right click on your mouse to paste the code into your post. It should work. If you are wanting detailed instructions on how to save a picture to your computer from Webkinz World, please check out this link, it's wonderful... Webkinzlover525 Thanks again for posting your concerns!

As far as I know, you can not see how many you have. It is differant, that's the reason Justin changed it, people were beggin for thanks points, and focusing too much on numbers. That's why it is not called rep points. If you want to read what other users thanked/gave you rep for, then click on User CP, and User CP Home up at the top of this page, then scroll all the way down and you will see your red comments. Thanks for asking.
Thanks for answering!
crosses is offline Female
Old 10-12-2007, 08:01 PM   #48
rammste1n07
Gift Guru

Hey does anybody need any help?
Old 10-12-2007, 08:11 PM   #49
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

I need some advice. Can you PM me please?
Old 10-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #50
rammste1n07
Gift Guru

Anyone need help?
Closed