Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Hex Font Colors

I have this signature hex code of mine that I use on a ton of websites. It doesn't really match any of the colors offered here and it's really annoying to write [COLOR="*hex code here*"][/COLOR] for every single post.

But, what if we could enter a hex code for our auto color? That way everyone could have there own signature color! I know people might chose colors that aren't allowed but the staff could edit that right? This may not be possible but if it is I think you should enable it to WI!
lego is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Hex Font Colors

I support! If they allow this, I think I might change my color. When you try to use red or blue, there could be an error message, so nobody gets in trouble. =)
Old 04-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

That's not really possible since there are infinite hex colors
lego is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 07:21 PM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

I support. But there's so many shades that are close to the red and blue, it would be hard for staff to moderate.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 04-25-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
deedee6
Gifted

The staff could edit it though. I'm an admin on a site and I can do it
lego is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #6
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Or maybe people could just be responsible about it, and maybe the staff could post the colors that are not allowed. Also, when people notice a color that is against the rules, they could be responsible and flag it
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
deedee6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz
Or maybe people could just be responsible about it, and maybe the staff could post the colors that are not allowed. Also, when people notice a color that is against the rules, they could be responsible and flag it
Of course
lego is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lego
I have this signature hex code of mine that I use on a ton of websites. It doesn't really match any of the colors offered here and it's really annoying to write [COLOR="*hex code here*"][/COLOR] for every single post.

But, what if we could enter a hex code for our auto color? That way everyone could have there own signature color! I know people might chose colors that aren't allowed but the staff could edit that right? This may not be possible but if it is I think you should enable it to WI!
Ooh! I like that, and I wouldn't think it would be too hard for mods and admins to block people from using the not allowed colors. All they'd have to do would be a statement checking to see if the code matched the code for those colors and if they didn't have some kind of message appear and say that what was entered wasn't allowed.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
deedee6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Gypsy
Ooh! I like that, and I wouldn't think it would be too hard for mods and admins to block people from using the not allowed colors. All they'd have to do would be a statement checking to see if the code matched the code for those colors and if they didn't have some kind of message appear and say that what was entered wasn't allowed.
That's not exactly possible though. There are billions and billions of hex codes. I think the staff could just edit. There could be a process of getting a colored approved though
lego is offline Female
Old 05-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #10
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Perhaps you have to get your colour of font you'd like approved first before you can use it? It could potentially be time consuming, but perhaps if one person sent in a font colour they'd like and then another person sends in the same colour, the approval time would be faster?
tiffc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: