Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Here's help for getting into WW

It seems we're all having problems getting into WW lately, so I have a suggestion
that may help some of you. If you see the % of loading takes a while, or the white
screen stays a long time...or basically any of the several "loading" screens are taking
too much time, I've found I need to completely close my browser and start over.
Quite often when I do finally get in, my dock will be empty....not to panic.....X out
then close your browser and start over....that will work. (oops..that SHOULD work.lol)
This has been happening even during the week when volume is less, so I really have
no clue as to what's going on.
I hope this helps some of you. Good luck!
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #2
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Thumbs up Re: Here's help for getting into WW

Thanx points to you!!! I was so relieved-thought I was having a problem w/my new computer or flash player. as much as I hate these glitches, at least i know i'm not alone!!!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #3
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Here's help for getting into WW

I felt that way too initially....downloaded not just one, but TWO new flashplayers! LOL. So happy this helped you!
Old 10-07-2007, 01:32 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
shartz013 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not been able to log in for six weeks now. Get white screen only. I have done every thing it says to do for loading issues, even uninstalled and reinstalled flashplayer a couple of times. I am so frustrated and the kids are really upset, they loved WW. Anymore suggestions? In another thread someone said you can enable and disable java activex, can you tell me how to check that? And any other suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #5
WI Welcomes Everyone

Donation Level 3 

Gee Shartz, I'm so sorry to hear that. This must be so frustrating for you and the kids! I don't know how to disable java
activex. I was about to PM you with a members name that does, when I realized
you're a Lil Kinz....you need to post 8 more times to send or receive PMs. But
in the meantime, why don't you post, in
the "I need help" section of the forum,
and ask if anyone knows how to do disable java activex? I'll bet you get tons
of replies! ( I will continue to look for
an answer on my end.) Good luck to you.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #6
Banned

liljasmine05 is on a distinguished road

If its a white screen, let it load for a while. It should turn to blue and then finally green. After you have seen it turn green, x-out and log in again. This should log you in. For no things in your dock, I have found it helpful to go into charm fairy. Then i log out and then back in. This usually gives me my stuff in my dock. This is what works for me. Hope it works for all of you!
Old 10-07-2007, 05:41 PM   #7
spookychai

Ahh - Liljasmine is my daughter. What a sweet helpful SMART kid you are!!! Thanks for helping out!
Old 10-07-2007, 09:28 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
shartz013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Much thanks to all! I will continue to search for a solution. So glad I found this forum.
Shannon

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerlytoo
Gee Shartz, I'm so sorry to hear that. This must be so frustrating for you and the kids! I don't know how to disable java
activex. I was about to PM you with a members name that does, when I realized
you're a Lil Kinz....you need to post 8 more times to send or receive PMs. But
in the meantime, why don't you post, in
the "I need help" section of the forum,
and ask if anyone knows how to do disable java activex? I'll bet you get tons
of replies! ( I will continue to look for
an answer on my end.) Good luck to you.
Will go to "I need help" Thanks!

Last edited by shartz013; 10-07-2007 at 09:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed