Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Default Helping WI members who live in areas where they may not enter news contest.

I was wondering if there would be a way where members who have more than 1 Evil Queen dress could donate one to help WI pass them out to members living in the areas where they are prohibited from entering the news contest.

I just feel terrible that some people are restricted from getting a dress and therefor must trade for something the rest of us were able to get for free.

Any ideas how we could make this work.

Thanks

The only concern I have is that there are only a few selected areas that are restricted and this would allow for people to know that the members who live in those regions...security issues. I just thought of that and since I worry about kids on the internet I am not sure if it could work.

Last edited by lauraanne; 10-25-2009 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: added concern
lauraanne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Default Re: Helping WI members who live in areas where they may not enter news contest.

My friend lives in New York (New York wasnt allowed to enter) and it let her for some reason..
Munchies is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Helping WI members who live in areas where they may not enter news contest.

That's a very kind idea!
Old 10-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
My friend lives in New York (New York wasnt allowed to enter) and it let her for some reason..
They probably can't tell from an email address so I imagine that others are doing the same thing but there might be people who are afraid to take that chance. Thanks for posting that information because others may want to try.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:28 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

You can donate to WIGiftz for future giveaways. Anything else you must be Gifted.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
You can donate to WIGiftz for future giveaways. Anything else you must be Gifted.
Thank you for the information about the WIGiftz.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #7
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I contacted Jacksmom about this, because I'd gotten an extra code. She told me that it's not allowed because 1) there is no code giving and 2) (this applies only if you want to give this to someone because they say it's for a cause or something like that) there's no way to verify if a person says it's for someone else. (She put it as gifting for hardship)

Hope this helps!

She did say that we can donate extras to the WIGiftz account. I really appreciate your gesture because that's just so sweet of you to think of others!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed