| 09-22-2008, 01:53 PM || #1 |
Join Date: May 2008
| | Helpful Suggestions (On something that can be confusing!)
Hi! I've been on WI since May, and I do notice that we have quite a bit of the younger kids on this site, which is cool. I'm not complaining or anything. I just noticed that some of them get confused on how to spell some words. So, in lieu of writing my paper that's due tomorrow in my Foreign Relations class, I'm going to make a helpful list.
Commonly misspelled or confused words on Webkinz Insider!
1. They're: "We are going to the store, and they're coming with us!"
2. There: "Can you please get my Webkin? It's over there."
3. Their: "Oh, that is not my house, it is their house!"
I mention these three first, mostly because they are the top three misused words here on this site.
4. You're: "Hey, you're going to the JoBros concert tomorrow, right?"
5. Your: "I found your Webkinz all over the floor. Please pick them up."
Other words used wrong:
U: I think people are tyring to say "you"
no: Sometimes used instead of typing "know"
"oh em gee" I don't even know why people type this; its longer.
Also, excessive !!!! use. Please limit it to one, otherwise I won't go on your thread.
Let us know of any other helpful hints!
| || |