Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
DeniseArrow

Default Help! Why is it that sometimes there is a modify button and sometimes there isn't one?

I've hear that you have to be gifted to modify your posts. But I'm not gifted and sometimes I can modify my posts. So what is the deal?

The reason I care is that if I host a contest for food, I want to be able to update the first post with hints and winners and such.

Can anyone help me figure it out? Why do I have a modify button sometimes but not when I really really really need it?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 11:35 AM   #2
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Help! Why is it that sometimes there is a modify button and sometimes there isn't one?

I wish I had an answer for you..If you PM a moderator they will probably be able to provide an answer for you....If you scroll down to the very bottom of this section of the forum...you will see
the moderator names in red and blue..send them a pm and they will help you...good luck..
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
DeniseArrow

Default Re: Help! Why is it that sometimes there is a modify button and sometimes there isn't one?

View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
I wish I had an answer for you..If you PM a moderator they will probably be able to provide an answer for you....If you scroll down to the very bottom of this section of the forum...you will see
the moderator names in red and blue..send them a pm and they will help you...good luck..
Do you know which mods are most likely to return a PM. I've PMed a few of them on diffrent issues but I never get a message back.

Thanks.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

That's a good question. I'll check it out and post back here.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

i think its because u can only edit your posts not ur thread title... dont take my wrd for it but thats what i think...
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Are you sure you are sometimes able to modify your post? You should be able to go from quick reply to go advanced but that is not the same as modifying. Post a few other places in the forum see if you can tell us where the modify button pops up
princesstiara is offline Female
Closed