Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 01:17 PM   #1
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up HELP!!! Where'd The Thankz Points Thumb Go?

Is it me (probably!!) Where did the Thanks Point Thumb go? I want to give some users some thanks points but I don't see the thumb anymore!!

Help!!!

--arcadefire
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
Gifted

Mommytotwo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP!!! Where'd The Thankz Points Thumb Go?

Justin posted about it in the WI News & Announcements section that it was being removed. Check out that thread for more info.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

The mods took the Thanks points away for the time being because a lot of people got carried away by begging for some people for thanks points. Myself and some others who respected the Mods wishes for giving thanks points when people Deserved it where glad to have given people thanks points. Hopefully they will bring back the thanks points when they see that people won't be begging for Thanks points again. All the Thanks points you had are still in the website System , and its just tempoary gone for now.

Also If you want you can PM one of the Mods for more information. I only told you what I know. I realize that the Thanks points were good to give to people in which they knew you were trying to help them and you deserved their help and weren't meant to be begged for. But some didn't realize that. Maybe If we have the thanks points again then people won't do the same mistake. Who knows.

Anyway Hope this helps. Also I believe if you look closely --- I believe Justin posted a thread in which he said why Thanks Points weren't around for now. Try to look for a topic in the Announcements section titled : Thanks points system Removed. Hope this helps.

Good luck
Old 07-06-2007, 01:30 PM   #4
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Here is a link to Justin's post on thankz pointz.
Closed