Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 09:15 PM   #11
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru
 
smitchell's Avatar
smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help!!!!! Where is the

It will be there. Ganz seems to release only part of the theme at a time (like w/ the atlantis theme). Be patient!
smitchell is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #12
Gift Guru
 
simpsonlover235's Avatar
simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help!!!!! Where is the

View Post Originally Posted by Bandie
It'll show up soon most likely, I'm ready for it too, but it seems there will be a second wave of items consisting of: Licorice Bats, Pumpkin Pops, Urn, Walls and Floors, Lair Gate, and Gargoyle Lamp......so I guess all we can do is play the waiting game!
AWWW I hate the waiting game.Let's play hungry hungry hippos!
(In case you don't recognize that,it's from the simpsons.Homer said it in the Mr.Plow episode...can you tell I'm a fan? )

Huh,so we WILL get the foods back...cool.And maybe the costumes,perhaps?
simpsonlover235 is offline
Old 10-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #13
Bandie
Guest

Default Re: Help!!!!! Where is the

View Post Originally Posted by simpsonlover235
AWWW I hate the waiting game.Let's play hungry hungry hippos!
(In case you don't recognize that,it's from the simpsons.Homer said it in the Mr.Plow episode...can you tell I'm a fan? )

Huh,so we WILL get the foods back...cool.And maybe the costumes,perhaps?
I anticipate the foods to be here, they were here in o6 and o5 Maybe there will be costumes, most likely so, but who knows??

Oh yes the Mr. Plow episode............That name again is Mr. Plow! LOL
Old 10-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #14
Gift Guru
 
simpsonlover235's Avatar
simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help!!!!! Where is the

View Post Originally Posted by Bandie
I anticipate the foods to be here, they were here in o6 and o5 Maybe there will be costumes, most likely so, but who knows??

Oh yes the Mr. Plow episode............That name again is Mr. Plow! LOL
LOL I see I'm not the only simpsons fan on WI!It's so funny how bad the mr.plow commercials were...lol and the first one was in the middle of the night.

Okay now back on topic...I hope they do come out with the costumes though,I'm going to buy an elephant one and put it on my elephant...I think it will be the most convincing costume ever!
simpsonlover235 is offline
Old 10-06-2007, 10:21 PM   #15
Bandie
Guest

Default Re: Help!!!!! Where is the

View Post Originally Posted by simpsonlover235
LOL I see I'm not the only simpsons fan on WI!It's so funny how bad the mr.plow commercials were...lol and the first one was in the middle of the night.

Okay now back on topic...I hope they do come out with the costumes though,I'm going to buy an elephant one and put it on my elephant...I think it will be the most convincing costume ever!
I think I'm just gonna buy EVERYTHING and at least 2 or 3 of EVERYTHING LOL in fact I'll brb I'm going on another mad shopping spree..........because I can.........and I will LOL
Old 10-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #16
sallyfemme
Gift Guru
 
SallyFemme's Avatar
SallyFemme is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help!!!!! Where is the

Actually if you look really close tothe Picture and then to the floors in the W shop.. the floor is already in thir.. its one of the wood panel... I have become rather good at matching ythe none labled floors tot he themes.. like the diner floor and the conservatory floor... neither of them are marked what they go to either.... you just have to look really close.. but, its there.
SallyFemme is offline
Old 10-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #17
Bandie
Guest

Default Re: Help!!!!! Where is the

View Post Originally Posted by SallyFemme
Actually if you look really close tothe Picture and then to the floors in the W shop.. the floor is already in thir.. its one of the wood panel... I have become rather good at matching ythe none labled floors tot he themes.. like the diner floor and the conservatory floor... neither of them are marked what they go to either.... you just have to look really close.. but, its there.
Actually you're wrong, the halloween theme has a specific set of walls and floors, I can show you the difference if you'd like, I have the halloween floors myself and the wood paneled they are totally different
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts