Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 09:15 PM   #11
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help!!!!! Where is the

It will be there. Ganz seems to release only part of the theme at a time (like w/ the atlantis theme). Be patient!
smitchell is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #12
Gift Guru

simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bandie
It'll show up soon most likely, I'm ready for it too, but it seems there will be a second wave of items consisting of: Licorice Bats, Pumpkin Pops, Urn, Walls and Floors, Lair Gate, and Gargoyle Lamp......so I guess all we can do is play the waiting game!
AWWW I hate the waiting game.Let's play hungry hungry hippos!
(In case you don't recognize that,it's from the simpsons.Homer said it in the Mr.Plow episode...can you tell I'm a fan? )

Huh,so we WILL get the foods back...cool.And maybe the costumes,perhaps?
Old 10-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #13
Bandie

View Post Originally Posted by simpsonlover235
AWWW I hate the waiting game.Let's play hungry hungry hippos!
(In case you don't recognize that,it's from the simpsons.Homer said it in the Mr.Plow episode...can you tell I'm a fan? )

Huh,so we WILL get the foods back...cool.And maybe the costumes,perhaps?
I anticipate the foods to be here, they were here in o6 and o5 Maybe there will be costumes, most likely so, but who knows??

Oh yes the Mr. Plow episode............That name again is Mr. Plow! LOL
Old 10-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #14
Gift Guru

simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bandie
I anticipate the foods to be here, they were here in o6 and o5 Maybe there will be costumes, most likely so, but who knows??

Oh yes the Mr. Plow episode............That name again is Mr. Plow! LOL
LOL I see I'm not the only simpsons fan on WI!It's so funny how bad the mr.plow commercials were...lol and the first one was in the middle of the night.

Okay now back on topic...I hope they do come out with the costumes though,I'm going to buy an elephant one and put it on my elephant...I think it will be the most convincing costume ever!
Old 10-06-2007, 10:21 PM   #15
Bandie

View Post Originally Posted by simpsonlover235
LOL I see I'm not the only simpsons fan on WI!It's so funny how bad the mr.plow commercials were...lol and the first one was in the middle of the night.

Okay now back on topic...I hope they do come out with the costumes though,I'm going to buy an elephant one and put it on my elephant...I think it will be the most convincing costume ever!
I think I'm just gonna buy EVERYTHING and at least 2 or 3 of EVERYTHING LOL in fact I'll brb I'm going on another mad shopping spree..........because I can.........and I will LOL
Old 10-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #16
sallyfemme
Gift Guru

SallyFemme is on a distinguished road

Actually if you look really close tothe Picture and then to the floors in the W shop.. the floor is already in thir.. its one of the wood panel... I have become rather good at matching ythe none labled floors tot he themes.. like the diner floor and the conservatory floor... neither of them are marked what they go to either.... you just have to look really close.. but, its there.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #17
Bandie

View Post Originally Posted by SallyFemme
Actually if you look really close tothe Picture and then to the floors in the W shop.. the floor is already in thir.. its one of the wood panel... I have become rather good at matching ythe none labled floors tot he themes.. like the diner floor and the conservatory floor... neither of them are marked what they go to either.... you just have to look really close.. but, its there.
Actually you're wrong, the halloween theme has a specific set of walls and floors, I can show you the difference if you'd like, I have the halloween floors myself and the wood paneled they are totally different
Closed