Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 11:30 AM   #1
MBARKER42 :)
Webkinz :)

MBARKER42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question HELP!!! What is the type of posts that are acctible for getting "gifted" and the stars??

I am new to and i have to say this place is really helpful. but i also think it's kind of confusing. They say some posts are unnacceptable for getting gifted, or gift guru status. what type of threds or posts are acceptable and what are not???

P.S

Would a thred like this be ok or not?

1. How many webkinz do you have and what kind(s) are they??

2. This thred.

3. RANDOM TOPICS!!!! Lets see how many posts we can get and talk about random subjects!!!!

And would a post like this be ok or not??

1. Thanks for your help!!!

2. I have 8 webkinz!

3. What do you want for christmas?

5. Wow you have a lot of stars!

6.:abn::ppony::lion::clyde: these are mine.

7. (someone's quote) O thanks that was very helpful.

8. Hello!

Thanks for your help and i am really exctied to hear what you say so i can start posting!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2007, 11:33 AM   #2
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP!!! What is the type of posts that are acctible for getting "gifted" and the stars??

The posts needed to be gifted are minimum of 50 and have to be informative in helping people out.Sure those posts are great but you also need to inform and help people out here in WI.Cuz thats th greates part about this website is that we all help each other out.Those threads are not rhat well but the first one you can get permission to do like in a poll or something like that.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:34 AM   #3
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP!!! What is the type of posts that are acctible for getting "gifted" and the stars??

All those are fine it might just be if you start talking about the GE board and Trading. Bad thread: (i.e. Who wants to trade? or How do I make a gift thread?) Good thread: (i.e. How many webkinz do you have or HELP!)
Old 11-24-2007, 11:36 AM   #4
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by MBARKER42
I am new to and i have to say this place is really helpful. but i also think it's kind of confusing. They say some posts are unnacceptable for getting gifted, or gift guru status. what type of threds or posts are acceptable and what are not???

P.S

Would a thred like this be ok or not?

1. How many webkinz do you have and what kind(s) are they??

This would be fine.

2. This thred.
This one's fine too, but theres a little to many of 'em.

3. RANDOM TOPICS!!!! Lets see how many posts we can get and talk about random subjects!!!!
In the open mike section, this would be fine. Just no where else.

And would a post like this be ok or not??

1. Thanks for your help!!!
This is a great post, It shows the person you care. You also may want to consider giving reps.

2. I have 8 webkinz!
This is spam.

3. What do you want for christmas?
Also spam.

spam

5. Wow you have a lot of stars!
spam

6.:abn::ppony::lion::clyde: these are mine.
also spam

7. (someone's quote) O thanks that was very helpful.
as of number 1, another nice thing to say.

8. Hello!
You could say this in the "Hi I'm Joe, and I love my Webkinz section, but no where else.

You need 50 informitive posts and two weeks as a member to become gifted.

Last edited by fillymare; 11-24-2007 at 11:38 AM..
Old 11-24-2007, 11:39 AM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hello MBarker~ welcome to WI! Glad you joined us WI is wonderful but yes sure can be a lil overwhelming at first but it doesnt take long to getting to know the ropes!

The FAQ link at the top is most helpful for the most commonly asked questions.

In order to earn "Gifted" status..yes they woulde like to see you have your share of helpful and contributing posts..I mean sure its okay to have fluff posts sometimes as sometimes simple answers or comments do the job..but they like to see you doing your share of non-fluff posts as well

Fluff posts you listed some great examples above. Its also important to know when you do start a thread to make sure its in the correct forum related to the subject you are wanting to discuss.

Off topic should be started in the Open Mic Forums..general chat about webkinz should be in the General Chat Forum...etc..

Just make sure you are being yourself..having fun and all will fall in place
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #6
MBARKER42 :)
Webkinz :)

MBARKER42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: HELP!!! What is the type of posts that are acctible for getting "gifted" and the stars??

Wow thank you sooo much i understand much better now!!!! You guys are so helpful.
Closed