Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
victoriasecret33
Banned
Kate x3 will become famous soon enough

Default help what is going on? people working for webkinz please answer!

i need help! im sitting here crying because so much has gone wrong! Sunday i got my gift exchange privileges taken away for a week, and thats fine its because i pmed someone and im not a gift guru and i didn't no we weren't allowed to do that. so i read the rules over again. then on Tuesday my gift exchange came back, i figured then thought i learned my lesson since i had been posting the trades on peoples threads instead of pming them. i was suppose to get it back Sunday but it came back early! i learned me lesson and was happy. then my pms got taken away ]= i was soo sad! then just now my gift exchange got taken away! and my status it not webkinz instead of gifted! i never new i would get this upset over webkinz! i don't no why im crying but i don't feel good at all. can someone tell me whats going on please!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Default Re: help what is going on? people working for webkinz please answer!

Hmm... do you know what you did wrong? I think you should contact a Mod about this problem. They would be more helpful. I am sorry for this inconvenience!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #3
victoriasecret33
Banned

i can't contact anyone because i lost my pming ]=
Old 07-04-2007, 02:37 PM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Oh... Hopefully one of them will come to the rescue and help out.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #5
victoriasecret33
Banned

i hope so =/
Old 07-04-2007, 02:41 PM   #6
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

Hi there Kate,
I hope to clarify this, as best as I understand , your ge privies were suspended for one week, yes you got them back early, but as I am to understand... between that time you tried to trade again? which would lead to your privies being taken away again,please correct me if I am wrong,, because I may be, I am only just logging on again after having been offline for a bit...
thanks,
Old 07-04-2007, 02:42 PM   #7
victoriasecret33
Banned

what does ge mean?
Old 07-04-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

ge=Gift Exchange
Old 07-04-2007, 02:47 PM   #9
victoriasecret33
Banned

when i got it back tuesday i went on ppls gift exchange and traded because i thought i was allowed since i got my gift exchange back. just now it was taken away and so was my gifted status. ]=
Old 07-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #10
Gift Guru

ok Kate, let me look into this further and get some more facts ok?
until then, please enjoy the open forum.... it may take a bit
thanks
Closed