Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
Gifted

MyDogParis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Help please two things

I had a friend over on WB (virtually not over my house) and they were riding one of my vehicles (part one of help) It was a red car exclusive not rare I thought it was called dragster but I'm not sure. It's red with yellow and I know there is a blue on also. Does anyone know if it's just called red dragster or if it has another name? (part two help) I was logged out and when I got back in the car was missing completely. I checked all the rooms in case my friend drove it out of my garage as I was being logged out and nothing. SO i went to the customer service section and filled out the vehicle stuck in a doorway form (called it the red dragster) cause that's the best I could find. Is there something else I should do? Has anyone had this happened and actually gotten the item back. I hate that it says nothing can go missing unless someone has your password. I know this person or anyone else does not have my password and it's not in my kinzpost as mailed anyway and it's the only thing missing and it was being ridden when I was logged out. Please help. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 09:07 AM   #2
carlythemonkey1

Default Re: Help please two things

It's called the Red Dragster, and I think you did the right thing to contact Ganz.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #3
Annabelle027
Gift Guru
Annabelle027 will become famous soon enough

Yes, its the red dragster. I would consider calling them, I think if you can tell them exactly when it happened and what was going on they probably can help you. You also could try logging in and out a few times sometimes my items get stuck outside of my rooms and logging out a few times fixes them.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #4
treefrogplease
Gift Guru

Blacks Labs is on a distinguished road

It is the Red dragster and try loging off and on
Blacks Labs is offline Male
Old 11-03-2007, 09:10 AM   #5
Baby252

Yes it is called that. You did the right thing.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:12 AM   #6
Gifted

thanks. I've logged off and on a ton of times. I guess if it's not back by tomorrow I'll try calling. I know exactly when it happened. Grrrr... fustrating. But my friend gave it to me as a gift (kinzpost) and I don't want her to think I sold it or sent it to some else or didn't like it anymore or something cause I did!
Old 11-04-2007, 03:48 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

uclabruin22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Help please two things

yes its the red dragster and you did the right thing contacting ganz, but it will be fine i had the same problemwith my hotair balloon and it returned to me in a couple days.
hope i helped:pgn:
Old 11-04-2007, 05:49 AM   #8
08pandabear
Webkinz :)

dr0983 is on a distinguished road

You should call and have what day it happen, what time it happen and what was going on at the time. Hope you get it back. So far with Ganz I am about 25% chance of getting them to do anything about my problems. Still trying to get some stuff back that I lost in one of their glitches in the W shop. Good luck
Old 11-08-2007, 07:57 AM   #9
Gifted

YAY I got it back! Thanks fo Ganz! Thanks everyone who answered!
Old 11-08-2007, 04:22 PM   #10
Pencopenco
Gifted

Jesusforever is an unknown quantity at this point

This has happened to me..... but tell ganz and tell them abou t it... They might say someone stole it and to change your password and they can't get it back, but its worth a try...
Closed