Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Default Help! New to all this.

I'm sorry, but I am new to all this. What does it mean to PM someone? I was trying to do a contest and it says to PM a certain person. I don't know how to PM and I don't know who I am supposed to PM to.

Thanks so much.???

---------- stephsmom98 added 12 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I read that I need 10 posts to PM. I am working on that. But do I have to have 10 posts to be able to PM to someone and where do I get their PM?

Last edited by stephsmom98; 12-14-2007 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Help! New to all this.

See the tan, vertical bar to the left of your
screen. Just click on pms, then click Compose
to send a pm. They're like mini emails.
Be sure to read the FAQ also....it will answer
most of your common questions.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #3
Baby252

Hi there1 no no it's fine really. That's why were here, to help and ask qutions! Gingerytoo has anwered your qution so if any more help just ask me.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #4
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Sometimes it takes a while for the PMs to arrive after you have 10 posts so just be pacient!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

You guys are great; thanks so much. I was having problems before because I didn't have the 10 posts yet so no PM. It was helpful to read that about the 10 posts. I didn't get the pm in time for the snowflake but I'm sure there will be others. Yes, I didn't get the pm at first so I went to do other things and came back now and I have it now.
Yyou guys are so very helpful. I love this site. Great job on the site and thanks for helping a beginner out. I love it here and over 10 posts already since I signed up a day or two ago.

How did you start the site? How do you get all the neat and rare Webkinz stuff to give out? That's great. I love you guys.

P.S. Can we give our first names out here?

My Christmas present - Toby
Old 12-14-2007, 08:21 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I can answer your last few question. I got started on the site when I was looking on Google to see if there were ideas for a spa in you house. I had some ideas to contribute, so I joined, and have stayed on since then. For the stuff to give out, I believe it is donated from people who have been on Webkinz for a few years. And, yes, you can give out first names and states. No last names or cities. Welcome to WI!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-15-2007, 02:30 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

Great. Thanks so much for your help. This is all very interesting. I love it here. That's great that they offer contests and free prizes. It makes it all very interesting. I was on the internet all the time before doing Webkinz, now I am on here too I find myself on here more than on Webkinz. I better get some housecleaning done.

Thanks again.

Debbie
Old 12-15-2007, 02:33 PM   #8

carsynsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering the same thing! I still have not seen the pm post thing. I have seen 3 snowflakes go by and not been able to do a thing! LOL
Closed