Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2007, 07:29 AM   #11
waderules

Default Re: HELP-My stuff is disappearing!!

webkinz really needs to fix these glitches. They are ruining the game!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2007, 07:32 AM   #12
beeedy
Banned
beeedy is on a distinguished road

most acount are hacked by special programs that memorize your key presses so it is almost impossible to hide you password
Old 08-19-2007, 08:02 AM   #13
cookymom
Gifted

cookymom is an unknown quantity at this point

Joy, you are not alone in the way you feel. I was sooo upset (and I'm an adult) I put a lot of time into my house as well and so do my kids. It stinks that now I'm going to have to change my user name too. I am going to delete everyone from my friends list except my kids and real friends and hopefully that helps. The problem is, that I've changed passwords 2x's allready and it doesn't seem to be working. I don't know how they can hack in with my user name but I guess it's worth a try if my stuff doesn't walk off. It's aggrivating when GAnz tells you the only way things can disappear is if someone has your password. I know the only people who have my password is myself and my daughter (plus I"ve changed it) and I can see what she has or doesn't have. I know that she does not tell anyone her password either so they can't say that it's because someone has it. I think there are serious glitches with their system, I've had something in my dock and then 5 min. later the thing is GONE while I"m still there!! I've logged off and then back on again thinking it's got to be there and only to find that it really is gone, so tell me what the heck is up with that. I am going to try calling those numbers, thanks so much for all your support and the information. Hopefully even if they don't replace my stuff, they will listen to what I'm saying and try to prevent it from continuing.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:19 AM   #14
cookymom
Gifted

cookymom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: YOU are not going to believe this!!

Remember my crown of wpnder that disappeared?? Well It's BACK ON MY DOGS HEAD this morning!!! Now, is it because I emailed them the other day and stated my disappointment (I was nice too, told them I enjoyed the site and thought it was great for the kids but if things kept happening I wouldn't be investing much more of my money, if any, into any more webkinz) or is it because there truely are glitches in their system and it came back on it's own?? I hope other people have the same luck I had with this!!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:34 AM   #15
barbiegurl22
Webkinz :)
chocaltelabluver is an unknown quantity at this point

i callled ganz they cant cant give your items back but they gave me 5,000 kinz cash
-
i didnt have that luck and it rwas my tc car and tc trophie

Last edited by chocaltelabluver; 08-19-2007 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-19-2007, 08:36 AM   #16
tucker04w
Gift Guru

tucker04w will become famous soon enough

a lot of people are getting hacked! You have to contact ganz to get it all back and if you dont get your crown when i get my second one ill give it to you for a small price!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:54 AM   #17
joyagirl1013 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks to everyone for responding. I emailed webkinz support 2 x and will try to call them tomorrow. I read here or on another webkinz related site that someone believes a glictch in webkinzworld can be responsible. For some reason, I may agree this morning. Clicked on 2 separate daily events (this morning's free chocolate bar included) and nothing appeared in the dock. Did Wheel of Wow and again, nothing appeared in the dock. I am refusing to do Artes for fear of loosing the gems we have. And the kinzcash is all still there, wouldn't that have been taken too?
ahh, technology. So then, get this, we head to the WShop, need beds for the pets to put them to sleep before logging out and THE WSHOP IS COMPLETELY EMPTY!
Hence
-
thanks to everyone for responding. I emailed webkinz support 2 x and will try to call them tomorrow. I read here or on another webkinz related site that someone believes a glictch in webkinzworld can be responsible. For some reason, I may agree this morning. Clicked on 2 separate daily events (this morning's free chocolate bar included) and nothing appeared in the dock. Did Wheel of Wow and again, nothing appeared in the dock. I am refusing to do Artes for fear of loosing the gems we have. And the kinzcash is all still there, wouldn't that have been taken too?
ahh, technology. So then, get this, we head to the WShop, need beds for the pets to put them to sleep before logging out and THE WSHOP IS COMPLETELY EMPTY!
Hence my 2nd email to webkinz..of course, asking what's going on!!!!
Thank you again, and I can't wait to figure my way around the site.
I will also try the free trial for that computer program. And here I thought I was protected by all the antivirus, firewall, spyware stuff I already have running. But thank you, I guess w/the new technology you will always have new ****s messing w/the systems. THanks. Joy

Last edited by joyagirl1013; 08-19-2007 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-19-2007, 09:01 AM   #18
joyagirl1013 is an unknown quantity at this point

ohh boy, my dd, distraught about recent events, stole the laptop off her napping daddy's lap. I hear "MOM! Come here!"....all her stuff is still in her account on her dad's laptop but not on my desktop (and its only the kids and I using the computers, we do not allow friends, I am witchy that way) but, is this possible, hubby came home from tag sale-ing yesterday with a 'new' laptop for hte kids....the screen does not work so it has to be hooked up to a monitor, which the boys promptly did to my monitor. I was on webkinz after I unhooked my monitor from the laptop and then I left to shop, but could that maybe have anything to do with it?? Okay, I'll sign off, what a messed up event. I'm confused. Off for more coffee...
Old 08-19-2007, 02:08 PM   #19
i sat on a
Gift Guru

White_Heavens is a jewel in the roughWhite_Heavens is a jewel in the rough

Maybe the kids who knew your password took your stuff and sold it. Try contacting Ganz too. Maybe they can do something.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #20
gymnastics-girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Try and think of a new password. Think hard and do the randomist most hard password in the world as long as you can remeber it! Do it quickly
Closed