Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
Mikki

Exclamation Help with merged posts please

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that whenever I reply to more than one message withing a minute or two of each other that all of my posts get merged into one post. This makes it very difficult for the people I am replying to to find my response to them.

Are you only allowed to post once every 1 - 2 minutes or something? I am getting annoyed that when I have more than one post to reply to on my GE that my posts to separate people are getting auto merged into one long post.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help with merged posts please

You have to wait like 2 or 3 minutes before you can post again without getting it merged... to seperate the posts in the GE, make sure you quote, so that will help!
Old 09-22-2007, 04:19 PM   #3
Banned
dancer24 is on a distinguished road

yea just wait until someone else as put up a post after yours or just go to a different part of this website and then go back...hope i helped!
Old 09-22-2007, 04:20 PM   #4
Mikki

View Post Originally Posted by xokgirl95ox
You have to wait like 2 or 3 minutes before you can post again without getting it merged... to seperate the posts in the GE, make sure you quote, so that will help!
Hmmm. Well, I have been using the quote function and it's still auto merging each reply into one long post. I guess I need to wait longer in between my replies then. I'll try that next time. Thanks so very much! Rep point for you!

View Post Originally Posted by dancer24
yea just wait until someone else as put up a post after yours or just go to a different part of this website and then go back...hope i helped!
Thank you, too, dancer! A rep point for you as well!

Aha! See my last post above! That's what I'm talking about!

Last edited by Mikki; 09-22-2007 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2007, 05:37 PM   #5
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

quoting won't make a difference...if its still within the three minute time frame it will merge. I know what you mean this is irritating. It happens to me all of the time. There really isnt much you can do but wait. I try to change the color of my font to help alert people as well as the size of the font. On gift threads this is helpful. Make it a little larger and people won't miss that..not all caps, just pick size 3 font. You just can't use the colors red or blue as those are reserved for MODs.
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 05:59 PM   #6
Mikki

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
quoting won't make a difference...if its still within the three minute time frame it will merge. I know what you mean this is irritating. It happens to me all of the time. There really isnt much you can do but wait. I try to change the color of my font to help alert people as well as the size of the font. On gift threads this is helpful. Make it a little larger and people won't miss that..not all caps, just pick size 3 font. You just can't use the colors red or blue as those are reserved for MODs.
Thanks so much, Tula! I've been sitting here for days now thinking I was doing something wrong. So the time frame between posts is 3 minutes in order to stop them from auto-merging. GAH! I just get impatient, I guess. Rep point for you!
Closed