| 11-18-2007, 09:47 AM || #16 |
Join Date: May 2007
| | Re: Help me please someone.
Ok here are the steps...
1. Go to where you want to take the pic
2. Press the "Print Screen/SysRq" key (It should be located next to the F12 on most keyboards, if not just look around a bit...)
3. Go to paint and click "edit" then click "Paste"
4. Use the little square button to crop the picture... Heres a picture of it....
(click bar to make it bigger)
5. So you just click and drag around what you want
6. Save it to "your pictures"
7. Go to tinypic.com and upload it, to upload it, press the "browse" button, located on the right.
8. pick the picture, then click "OK"
9. press upload and when you get it, click on the picture of it on the right, then just coppy and paste the link onto a WI post
Hope this helps!
Have a terrific day!
| || |