Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 06:21 PM   #11
emily7921

Default Re: Help Me Please!

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats20
Thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I just went to my inbox and it says that I don't have access to that page. Do I need 50 posts for that too???
Hi,

I'm a Forum Protector at WebkinzInsider. A Forum Protector is: A registered user that has been hand-selected by the administrative staff to be recognized as the most valuable and helpful members on the forum. They are designated by the purple color. There's a lot of stuff to help you here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/faq.php [The FAQ]
Go here to help become Gifted: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ed-t19856.html
You need to be a 'Webkinz?' to be able to have an avatar and Private Message, but the system has to wait, because you got the 10 posts [how many you need to be a Webkinz?] too fast, so the system needs to catch up.

If you have ANY more questions, any at all, feel free to ask me, or anyone else.

Thanks and welcome to WI!,
Emily, your WI FP
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2007, 06:25 PM   #12
ilovecats20
Gift Guru

ilovecats20 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by baby252
no u have to be a webkinz try logging off and back on

What! Wait how do you become a webkinz?

Ok thank you!

Last edited by ilovecats20; 08-23-2007 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ilovecats20 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2007, 06:43 PM   #13
Gifted

coracbff4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

congradulations on the webkinz. i've had mine for months and i can help.

first, you have to get food and make its house and all that. but to buy that, you need to do the wishing well 2, wheel of wow, qnswer questions at Quizzy's, play at the arcade, and at the tournament area. if you have any questions pm me

by the way my WW usename is CORACBFF4EVA
Old 08-23-2007, 06:56 PM   #14
ilovecats20
Gift Guru

No No No I already have 10 webkinz, Ive had an account since this december. its webkinz insider that im new to.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:15 PM   #15
ilovecats20
Gift Guru

ok thanks!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
xohollisterxo is an unknown quantity at this point

dont forget to go and try to find the clues for the treasure hunt i found the first 1 need help ask me
Old 08-24-2007, 05:25 AM   #17
pandapawn43

Welcome to WI we are so glad you are here. I am pandapawn43. Here is how to access the Gift Thread (must be Gifted) : To get Gifted you have to agree to the rules of the Gift Exchange. Then you have to be a member for more than 2 weeks. Then you have to post 50 and up. To be Gift Guru is another story so let's catch on that later.

Good Luck on WI,

pandapawn43 ♥

P.S wondering how to make a heart. Well if your on a regular computer (not a laptop) press Alt then 3 on the right keyboard (not the top).

Last edited by pandapawn43; 08-24-2007 at 05:29 AM..
Old 08-24-2007, 07:23 AM   #18
ilovecats20
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pandapawn43
Welcome to WI we are so glad you are here. I am pandapawn43. Here is how to access the Gift Thread (must be Gifted) : To get Gifted you have to agree to the rules of the Gift Exchange. Then you have to be a member for more than 2 weeks. Then you have to post 50 and up. To be Gift Guru is another story so let's catch on that later.

Good Luck on WI,

pandapawn43 ♥

P.S wondering how to make a heart. Well if your on a regular computer (not a laptop) press Alt then 3 on the right keyboard (not the top).

ok but how do I agree to the rules?
Old 08-24-2007, 08:00 AM   #19
Gift Guru
xohollixohottieox has a spectacular aura aboutxohollixohottieox has a spectacular aura about

plz click my siggy to the welcome writers, i will sign you up a buddy, they help you with all of your problems.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #20
ilovecats20
Gift Guru

ok thanks!
Closed