Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Help me please.

I need help because, I have lost very important things in WW and I don't know how to get them back. I recently read a thread that says stuff about this. I was wondering can some one tell me the email of Ganz so I can email them for my troubles. If you can please give the phone number too.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help me please.

View Post Originally Posted by Ligergirl
I need help because, I have lost very important things in WW and I don't know how to get them back. I recently read a thread that says stuff about this. I was wondering can some one tell me the email of Ganz so I can email them for my troubles. If you can please give the phone number too.
Sorry to hear of your troubles! The email is support@webkinz.com, and the phone # is 1-800-WEBKINZ. I hope you get it all sorted out!

:wt:
Old 02-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #3
‚ô•Ask me ;)
Webkinz :)

ELMO is on a distinguished road

Hmm...email Ganz
Old 02-25-2008, 11:18 PM   #4
Ariel75

email at support@webkinz.com also I have a phone number to talk to them and they will call back but for it pm me
Old 02-26-2008, 12:48 AM   #5
ThePoint16

Their email is support@webkinz.com their PHONE IS 1-866-WEB-KINZ
Old 02-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #6
Gift Guru

renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

ok when you call keep pressing 0 and then eventually someone will answer instead of voicemail, that is how I got someone to call me today!
renddersgirl is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 01:59 AM   #7
Gift Guru

shoc369 is on a distinguished road

Make sure you DON'T have duplicates of what you are missing in your dock or else they will basically say you're lying!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:19 AM   #8
LovePuppy101

My guess would either be to call ganz or e-mail them, but if you are nice about it, I am sure they will fix it as soon as possible!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:26 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just to let you know, Ganz won't do anything about stuff that is gone from your dock. BUT, if stuff went missing from your room, don't touch anything, log out as quick as you can and then go to Customer support on the log in page. (that is the one with the Life preserver on it) Then click on the Comments and suggestions and then 'Our Question does not appear above.' Fill in all the information. REMEMBERING where you were when it happened and all of the information, like what you were doing and possibly what was even in that room. Particularly the missing items. Send that off then give them a call at one of these two numbers (you have to be an adult to do this, apparently they will not speak to kids.) Don't go with the e-mail address, they seldom answer them.
UNITED STATES
Ganz
60 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga NY 14227-9903
1-800-724-5902

CANADA
One Pearce Rd.
Woodbridge, Ont.
L4L 3T2
1-800-263-2311
Tell them where those items that you lost were and that you logged out the second you noticed them missing. They will have a tech look into your 'rooms' where the stuff was lost and try and retrieve it for you. If you haven't done anything they will notice that there is an item missing to an assigned spot and try to retrieve it for you. But I cannot stress enough that you can't go back into your room until they give you the go ahead. Those items should be in that 'assigned' spot and everytime you tinker with, remove or move an item around it changes the values given those co-ordinates. I hope this helps you in the future
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 08:28 AM   #10
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Remember that you need to be over 18 to call Ganz.
Karen is offline Female
Closed