Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #21
kayleekinz1995

Default Re: HELP ME IM DESPERATE!

put it under sell in the wshop to see what it says, but do not press sell!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #22
only eat pie thts
Gifted

WebkinzLuvMe is on a distinguished road

try conatacting GANZ
WebkinzLuvMe is offline Female
Old 11-12-2007, 06:32 PM   #23
pugsandtigers
Gift Guru

tiger1000 is on a distinguished road

i dont know how to contact ganz
Old 11-12-2007, 06:34 PM   #24
contessa2007
Gift Guru

contessa2007 has a spectacular aura aboutcontessa2007 has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Re: HELP ME IM DESPERATE!

View Post Originally Posted by tiger1000
Did you log off webkinz world, and log back in? A LOT of glitches fix this way.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:36 PM   #25
pugsandtigers
Gift Guru

tiger1000 is on a distinguished road

yes like 20 times
Old 11-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #26
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 flows towards the sea of knowledgewanda259 flows towards the sea of knowledgewanda259 flows towards the sea of knowledgewanda259 flows towards the sea of knowledgewanda259 flows towards the sea of knowledgewanda259 flows towards the sea of knowledgewanda259 flows towards the sea of knowledgewanda259 flows towards the sea of knowledge

try.....
1) refreshing
2) log out...log in
3) if neither of the above help...then try contacting Ganz at 1-866-932-5469 or 1-866-WEB-KINZ OR support@webkinz.com
4) it might be a glitch....so wait a while and see if anything changes!!
Hope i helped!!
♥wanda259♥
4)
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2007, 07:05 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

There's a really good post from Whimzykinz about her close contact at Ganz and their response to the glitch. It's post #703 in the Employment Office Thread down below under 'Earning Kinzcash'. This seems to be a glitch that Ganz is aware of and their recommendation is to not be in a vehicle at the change of the hour......

The link follows:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t97844p71.html
Freya is offline Female
Old 11-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #28
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tiger1000
Write them an email their address is Support@Webkinz.com be specific - make sure you tell them exactly what happened and when. Make sure you include your telephone number incase they have any questions (they did call us) if you are under 18 make sure you tell your Mom because they will want to talk to an adult. If something is supposed to be in your account they will put it back, however if it was mailed to someone or sold they will know that too. Be patient sometimes it takes 2 days for them to get back to you (especially since this was a 3 day weekend and they may have been off for the holiday today). They have fixed 3 glitches for us and were extremely nice and helpful each time.
Closed