Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 08:26 AM   #41
saminwunderland
Webkinz :)

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Default Re: Help me with a Huge problem I need HELP!!!

i have seventeen webkinz on my first account and 2 lilkinz on my second account and no 12 is not way too many but i do have to buy them with my own money if i want to get any so try buying them with your own money or swearing that you will pay her back hope that helped!!!!
Samcassie97
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 08:27 AM   #42
I ♥ Twilight

piggy3339 is on a distinguished road

i have 48 webkinz
piggy3339 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 08:28 AM   #43
Yes, I'm sadly a

webkinzacholic has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzacholic has a spectacular aura about

I have 42 webkinz, newest one is the Tie-Dye Frog, soooo cute!
I ordered the DUCK from e-bay, so It will come very soon, then I will have 43!!
webkinzacholic is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 08:29 AM   #44
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

Here you go: I am 30 years old and I have 45 combined Webkinz and LIL Kinz. Only 1 of mine is a duplicate and that's the LIL Kinz Golden Retriever. ( was a accident b'c my brother bought me some for my b-day and then I already ordered it. lol Um he's 34 and bought me 7 lol )

I buy my kids Webkinz for good behavior and school work. ( 1 a week ) I have 3 kids that try their best to be on best behavior, keep a clean room, good grades, homework completed, and 1 chore a day. My youngest son is being potty trained and gets one every time he fills up a potty chart.

Maybe if some of these ^^^^^ above were a thing you could do to earn one? Hey after all they are not free and maybe your mom could make it a reward instead of a gift. I mean how bad do you really want it? As a mom of 4 I know they can get expensive but better then buying junk food or candy for a kid or even something they'll never play with again.

Good Luck!
Scat
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 08:30 AM   #45
Sunnykinz

I have 62 webkinz! I even have one free pet from trading cards.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:30 AM   #46
beebuzz6
Gifted
icepink3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My cousin has twenty three Webkinz and one Lil'Kinz!
Old 01-30-2008, 08:37 AM   #47
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Sounds like you and your mother need to sit down and talk about this misunderstanding. She probably believes that you have too many and that even though you promise that this will be the last one, you will continue to ask for more. You, on the other hand, see an absolutely wonderful, must-have Webkinz that we would all also love to have. But, her being your mother also needs some respect in her decision. What you could do, but not immediately, is ask what you can do to earn it. (No whining, no begging rule is applying hear... Being a mom myself, I can't tell you how much that makes us NOT want to buy the toy in question that our child is asking for.) Approach the siituation with a lot of maturity. Simply tell her that, compared to many, you have a small collection that you are very choosy about. You may only want another webkinz or two to add to it. The Black and White Cheeky Dog is the much cheaper version of the Old, very expensive rare Cheeky Dog that you would like to somehow earn, if possible. This means chores and helping out around the house. Maybe if your mother saw how motivated and mature you were, she will be willing to help you get the B&W Cheeky Dog!!
By the way - between me and my children, we have 47 Webkinz.....
javogabo is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 08:54 AM   #48
mnl1997

My total is 34
Old 01-30-2008, 08:56 AM   #49
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

I have 18 webkinz and 4 lil kinz.
skysierra is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 01:54 PM   #50
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

plz post more ppl i need as much help as possible
Closed