Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

1koolkat35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Help Me?!

WELL... I have a few questions.

1. How do you become gifted?
2. How are you upgraded from a lil' kinz to a webkinz.
3. How do you change your signature.

ty in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

Default Re: Help Me?!

View Post Originally Posted by 1koolkat35

ty in advance!
1 To become gifted, click on the fair gift exchange link in my signature. You can read the rules there. You do have to have 50 posts and have been a member for at least 2 weeks

2 Your status changes depending on the number of posts. Once you hit 10 posts (or shortly after...sometimes it takes the system a bit to catch up) your status will change to Webkinz?. Then after some more posts (I believe 25) you become a Webkinz

3 To change your signature you click on User CP on top under the huskies foot. Then you click on edit signature. You have to be at least a Webkinz? to do this.

I hope this answers your first 3 questions. If you have any more, feel free to ask!

~the Ducky
Old 08-16-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

To become gifted you must have at least 50 posts to get into the gift exchange, after you have those fifty posts you must answer the question if you agree to follow the rules under this same section, then it will take a while maybe one to two days for you to get a pm from a moderator saying that you are accepted into the gift exchange.

To become a Webkinz you need 10 or more posts, but sometimes it takes a little whil for the computer to catch up with satus to change your lil kinz status.

And yes the Ducky you need to be a webkinz to change your siggy or even have one.

SOCCERPIG12
Old 08-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #4
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

#1. To get gifted you have to at least have meen here for at least 2 weeks, and have earned yourself 50 posts, Its easy after that, To get Gifted, You have to First, goto the thread where it ses, Fair Gift Extange Polices, then read the rules carefuly, Once that is fineshed, and you agree to the rules, Post I Agree to the gift extange rules, then a admin will advace you to Gifted!But be patient, it might take awhile, Then you can goto Mark Forums, And goto the gift extange folder, then press New Thread, and make your gift Extange thread! Good Luck!

#2. You need to have more than 10 posts, Or more, But You dont stay a Lil Kinz for long, Its kinda random after 10 posts,

#3. To change your signature, you need to goto User CP, Then around the left, you can see all the sections with Edit, Click Edit Signature, And make your signature! But you can only have about 500 letters, and at least 2 lines in it, But make sure you press Save Signature!

Good luck!
<3 ~PassPass

Last edited by PassPass; 08-16-2007 at 08:56 PM..
PassPass is offline Female
Old 08-16-2007, 10:48 PM   #5

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow the ducky that was a fast reply!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:11 PM   #6
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by dogsdigholes
Wow the ducky that was a fast reply!
lol...what can I say? I'm a quick one (sometimes )
Old 08-16-2007, 11:15 PM   #7
TRADES ON WI ONLY
Gift Guru

little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by 1koolkat35

ty in advance!

1.To become gifted you have to have 50 posts......Then you accept the rules and pretty soon you will be gifted....
2.You have to have 10 fourm posts......
3.You should get more posts and accept the rules I think......
Old 08-17-2007, 05:46 AM   #8
pandapawn43

1. To get in the Gift Exchange you have to agree to the rules of the Gift Exchange. Then you have to be a member for more than 2 weeks. Then you have to post 50 and up.

2. To become a Webkinz you must have 10 and up posts

3. To change your signiture go to User CP and at the side of the page their is Control Panel and under that is Edit Signiture

If you need more help PM me!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

1koolkat35 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you so much guys!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:35 PM   #10
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Let us know if you need anymore help
DKMagoo is offline Female
Closed