Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 08:44 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help!! Lost Tiger Snake Code!!!

yes. look absolutly everywhere you went before you lost it. also when the washer or dryer is not in use, check in every nook and cranny!! I hope you find it! (I hope I helped)
Lefty21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2008, 08:52 AM   #22
[xo]starburst

Hope you find it!!!
Old 03-17-2008, 09:09 AM   #23
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

First do what everyone else is saying--look in the lint trap of the dryer. If you don't know where that is, ask your mom. Then, look inside the legs, arms, pockets and cuffs of all the clothes that were in the washer and dryer. If you still don't find it, then ask your parents to look in the large hose where the water exits the washing machine. If it is stuck in there, it could eventually back up the washing machine--water everywhere!!! Or maybe it is stuck inside the washing machine between the drum, or where the agitator spins?

Was the tag still in its plastic pocket? I hope it was. If it wasn't, were there lots of little pieces of paper fuzz all over, before putting your clothes in the dryer?

Let us know if you find it.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #24
google65
Gifted

webkinzss2 is on a distinguished road

i have a suggestion FIND IT!
webkinzss2 is offline Male
Old 03-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #25
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

LOOK EVERYWHERE! im sorry. id b really upset if that happened to me. i hope u find the code. r u sure it was in those jeans bcuz i always find them in a different one that im lookin in. well i hope u find it.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:17 AM   #26
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

thanks everyone, but still no luck!!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #27
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi... if you can't find it, maybe you'll still have the reciept where you bought it. Contact Ganz and explain to them about lost code and tell them you have proof of purchase. Hopefully they will give you a new code. Try email: support@webkinz.com.
kinzgirl2 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #28
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

look under beside and in the lint holder of the dryer. also look in ur hamper!
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #29
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kinzgirl2
Hi... if you can't find it, maybe you'll still have the reciept where you bought it. Contact Ganz and explain to them about lost code and tell them you have proof of purchase. Hopefully they will give you a new code. Try email: support@webkinz.com.
good idea! i will ask my mom if she still has the reciept! she probably does because she keeps all her recieps!! thanks!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #30
☮♥ & ♫
Gifted

toast177 will become famous soon enough

look under the washer/dryer with a flashlight it might have been in the washer and when you transfered the clothes it might have fallen under the dryer or washer
good luck finding it!
toast177 is offline Female
Closed