Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 05:08 PM   #21
Oh lookie here, I'm
Gifted

coolkats is a jewel in the roughcoolkats is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP! I'm new and clueless!

Did most of your questions get answered?
coolkats is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #22
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Yep most of them except the one about the webkinz police force
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 05:20 PM   #23
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Welcome to WebkinzInsider! Why don't
you go down to the bottom of our Forum
to the section called, "Hi, My Name Is Joe
And I Love My Webkinz!" Make a thread
introducing yourself and our members will
come to welcome you...in droves!
It really does help to read the FAQ...it answers
most of the commonly asked questions about
how to move around our site.
Explore and have fun!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #24
lanie293
Webkinz :)

lanie293 is on a distinguished road

ok i will make u one with a manite and webkinz

---------- lanie293 added 11 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

the avatar will be my signature

Last edited by lanie293; 03-25-2008 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lanie293 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #25
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone for answering my questions but i have one more question,
What is that W donors in the upper right corner of the website?
Old 03-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #26
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

thank u's very much i saw!
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 08:35 PM   #27
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

ok--what is bumping?
Old 03-25-2008, 08:51 PM   #28
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

It's what you do when your thread gets old. You see after awhile people post new threads which moves your thread down. You post "bump" and it moves it back to the top where more people can read it.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #29
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ManateeWebkinz1
Hi! I'm brand new. I've been a guest for awhile but now i'm a member and I know nothing! I just found out what bumping is but heard it wasn't allowed. Is this true? How do you give rep points? What is a pm? How do you make an avatar? What's being gifted mean? How do you become gifted? What is the Webkinz Police Force? Sorry for all the questions. Is there anything else I should know?

This is my first post!!
Bumping...I'm not sure if it is not allowed.

Rep points are if somebody helps you or is being kind...or has done something well. Press the thumbs up sign under their name and avatar and type in a comment!

PMs are a good way to communicate. They are private messages sent to other users or messages sent from users. Just remember to empty your PM bin!

You go to UserCp and click Edit Avatar. Then go down to browse and upload one from your pictures or paste a URL into the URL spot.

Gifted means to be able to trade with others. If you have any rare or exclusive items you can make a Gift Exchange or visit one. You are also allowed to edit your posts if you have made a mistake.

You need to have posted 50 informative posts on threads like Help and Suggestions and then go submit your form at the Fair Gift Exchange located in Help and Suggestions. Be sure to read the rules!

I don't know...

You need to have appropriate posts and no spam. Spam is; eg. ((YO WAZZUP?!))

If you need any more help PM me!
Catza is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 09:02 PM   #30
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ManateeWebkinz1
Thanks everyone for answering my questions but i have one more question,
What is that W donors in the upper right corner of the website?
Hi there! It doesn't look like anyone's answered your W donors question yet . . .
If you click that button, you can donate money to Webkinz Insider to help cover the costs of running this site. If you look at some people's avatars, under them you might see the same button--you'll get that if you donate.
Welcome to the site, and feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions
Closed