Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 12:05 AM   #21
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: help! i missed the big button of kinzcash and i cant take my mind off it...plez help and my flytop computer pen broke

Also, I'm going to keep mine... Cuz you don't HAVE to have it available on your computer, all you need is the battery charged (by plugging in computer so it absorbs some of its energy) and then you turn it on, set your settings, play games, do your homework, play music (3 samples if you cant hook it up to computer) and in the back of the notebook, there is a demo for another notebook called Music Studio Pro, which you can buy seperate... It's REALLY fun! I would convince your mom to keep it! It IS after all, like, the newest (mm.. I know I am not right on that one) technology these days!! (besides those new iPod Nano Videos... I got one for X-mas!) Anyway, DO convince her!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 12:12 AM   #22
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: help! i missed the big button of kinzcash and i cant take my mind off it...plez help and my flytop computer pen broke

the site and servers have been down for a while now just tried again a moment ago..still down maybe because a lot of us got new pets for Christmas..maybe they will do something extra for us this week seeing we can't log on and when we do they say the server can't be reached try again later...
Wish ful thinking on our parts, we missed alot of cool activities today!!!
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 12:28 AM   #23
ash9bar
Webkinz :)

ash9bar is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that is a bummer, but this may help, I only got 33 kc today on the button, so you did no miss all that much.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:59 AM   #24
Sparkleberry

My flytop DEFINATLY DOESN'T WORK NOW!
I am going 2 Target today at 2:00 pmm and I might, just MIGHTexchange it for a LAPTOP!

---------- Sparkleberry added 7 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Did I forget to say that yesterday I got the named Annabelle and the:ppony:
(Not yet adopted) from my cousin, John!!! At least I can count on webkinz!
I got the named Carmella and the Lil Kinz :chi: (Not yet adopted) from
Santa Clause.

Last edited by Sparkleberry; 12-26-2007 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-26-2007, 10:33 AM   #25
Gifted

michaelabug is a jewel in the roughmichaelabug is a jewel in the rough

Your new webkinz are so cute!! i got 6 webkinz and tons of trading cards!! congrats on your new webkinz!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:35 AM   #26
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

don't be upset, just do some games or something and earn money!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:36 AM   #27
imcool24

Awesome futeristic things like the fly pen never work. i cant imagine how that thing works. I couldnt get on either for the button but last time i got only 123.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:37 AM   #28
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

I missed any wheels of whatever, big button kc, and whatever else I also started up lil ones accounts to find out that they don't get the xmas gift cause the account startup being christmas day. I also had to explain to 4&5 yr olds why they couldnt get into their new account that was the most difficult part of christmas I have to say. All I heard for hours was but why as they walked around with the stuffed animal then can we just try one more time, but I want to play PPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE. But think positive all us people that missed the activities they will be on again and mabe lil 4 and 5yr olds somewhere in the world were able to log on to new accounts instead of walking around the house with the plush and having tears run down their faces.

Last edited by pupnsuds; 12-26-2007 at 10:39 AM..
Old 12-26-2007, 10:37 AM   #29
Vote David Cook
Gifted

EE500 has a spectacular aura about

Don't worry I missed it too. A lot of people missed. I don't think its right to have the big button of kinzcash on Christmas. But I missed it too.
EE500 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 10:42 AM   #30
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Trouble
Don't be upset, I'm sure there are a lot of people that missed it I know I did
Yeah, I did too. And I kicked myself for a long time afterwards. But I got engrossed with my other presents and totally lost track of the time.
Gypsy is offline Female
Closed