Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 11:32 PM   #1
Sparkleberry

Default help! i missed the big button of kinzcash and i cant take my mind off it...plez help and my flytop computer pen broke

I tried to log in at 5:00 pm to get the "Big Button of KinzCash" a try
and the servers couldn't connect! Well, with me, that's always possible.That, and I got a "Flytop Computer Pen" for Christmas, and I have to RETURN IT TOMORROW! I am so upset about that too, because it was ONE of my favorite presents I got. But when we go back to the store tomorrow, I might exchange it for a LAPTOP! I don't know...I'll keep everyone posted. So, what I needed was Help ON HOW TO GET MY MIND OFF ALL THIS COMMOTION!! Please respond soon. I am crying when my Flytop didn't work.

WORK, FLYTOP COMPUTER PEN!!

~Anxious Sparkleberry~

Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: help! i missed the big button of kinzcash and i cant take my mind off it...plez help and my flytop computer pen broke

well, i was able to get on only one of my accounts for the big button of kinz cash and i got 054. so, maybe you didn't miss much.

i hope your flytop pen works out.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 12-25-2007, 11:37 PM   #3
Sparkleberry

Default Re: help! i missed the big button of kinzcash and i cant take my mind off it...plez help and my flytop computer pen broke

Hello sn0w white,

My Flytop is definatly not working, we tried over 30
times to connect it...wow, I can't believe you got
only 054 Kinz cash. One time, I got near 800~900
kc! My friend got 999 kc! Glad to hear from you.

~Sparkleberry~
Old 12-25-2007, 11:43 PM   #4
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be upset, I'm sure there are a lot of people that missed it I know I did
Trouble is offline Female
Old 12-25-2007, 11:44 PM   #5
Gifted

candycane is a jewel in the roughcandycane is a jewel in the rough

i have never gotten the big button of kinzcash. what is it
Old 12-25-2007, 11:48 PM   #6
Sparkleberry

It's a webkinz Hourly Activity when you press a button and they give you a random amount of Kinz
Cash. It's pretty cool. I am VERY UPSET OVER MY FLYTOP!!
Old 12-25-2007, 11:49 PM   #7
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

chica_96 will become famous soon enough

that's okay sometimes you can get lucky and sometimes you don't. but you should look forward to the bigger things like the wheel of the month.
chica_96 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2007, 11:53 PM   #8
Sparkleberry

I dont wanna be rude but...

isn't the flytop cool?????? it's such a loss returning it. (bursts into tears)
Old 12-25-2007, 11:53 PM   #9
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Urg!! I got a FlyTop Pen for Christmas, too, but it won't work either! It (for some ODD reason, ) WILL NOT install on the computer!!!
But I don't think I will be taking it back, only because I wrote on 2 pages in the booklet... Oops, LOL! But anyways, Sparkleberry, what is wrong with yours? If you don't have the same problem that I do, maybe I would help...
Old 12-25-2007, 11:54 PM   #10
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

i got 393 kinzcash and i think its great for webkinz to have the big button of kinzcash for those who dont have much
ariel95a is offline Female
Closed