Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #21
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: help, i can't send pm's

View Post Originally Posted by Masteryoda
Oh yes, I have been having probs too, I cannot get into the gift exchange either, or cannot view my pm's and I get logged out too and logged back in at regular intervals, and it says something about needing to be added to a whitelist to get back in. lol

The same thing keep happening to me as well!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #22
cacaoxlacte

Everytime I hit the Home button on the top of the page, it says You are not allowed to view this resource. What the heck??

Hisgrace24: LOL this is the only way I can contact you! I keep trying to PM back/access the GE to make a new thread for our trade but it wont let me!! soo sorry!!
-
Can someone please change the thread title to: JUSTIN HELP! lol

Last edited by cacaoxlacte; 07-16-2007 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2007, 06:18 PM   #23
megan909
Gift Guru

mommysgirl909 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cacaoxlacte
Everytime I hit the Home button on the top of the page, it says You are not allowed to view this resource. What the heck??

Hisgrace24: LOL this is the only way I can contact you! I keep trying to PM back/access the GE to make a new thread for our trade but it wont let me!! soo sorry!!
-
cacao, that is the message i get when i hit home or try to send a pm. i tried to send one to justin, but of course it wouldn't work. that is why i started this post. if it is happening to a lot of people, then there must be someting wrong. i thought with all of the problems i have been having trading with people, that maybe they got tired of hearing me complain and booted me from the site. ???
Old 07-16-2007, 06:19 PM   #24
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

It should be fixed now, everyone. Sorry about that. The other address is our new server, I had an old domain that I assigned to it for testing. When I made the changes to the forum that resides there, it propagated into our database. No worries.
Justin is offline Male
Old 07-16-2007, 06:19 PM   #25
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by cacaoxlacte

-
THe EXCACT same thing happened to me...I couldnt access my user cp, or even log in! I kept on getting error messages..odd!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:20 PM   #26
Pupspawz

so It will not be webkinz insider?
Old 07-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #27
cacaoxlacte

No, we are still WebkinzInsider. The other website was something Justin used for testing ( I think )
Old 07-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #28
Micah

Mine is letting me but when i tried to log in it would say ''in order to accept POST request origanaiting from this domain,the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

Thats wierd!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #29
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

That happened to me too!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #30
Pupspawz

He was probabaly fixing it
Closed