Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 08:14 AM   #31
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

Default Re: Help I can't log in!!

I still can't log in today. Help...I'm having trade withdrawal! lol
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 08:15 AM   #32
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The other one worked... weird...
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 08:18 AM   #33
ell, I guess I'm a
Gift Guru

iluvchanel is on a distinguished road

i can't log in either, and i have 2 lil penguins to enter i have been waiting since 4:00 yesterday
Old 11-28-2007, 08:22 AM   #34
riene
Webkinz :)

riene is on a distinguished road

everytime i go to the curio shop i get logged out even before arte gets a chance to say welcome to the curio shop ???
riene is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 08:22 AM   #35
cabfrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Still cant get on the site. nothig but problems all week. Monday tells me this is your 15th visit for pet care, tells me recieved bingoz balls and a spin; now the sea of green since yesterday afternoon arrrrggg I am a little tired of all the problems lately, I just bought the seal after searching forever for it, now I cant even get on the site.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:38 AM   #36
Lil Kinz
kckperalta is an unknown quantity at this point

we have 11 accounts. I can get on 10 but the last one is like your reporting. Just a green screen. When I go see Arte on three of the others Ganz logs me off
Old 11-28-2007, 08:43 AM   #37
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kckperalta
we have 11 accounts. I can get on 10 but the last one is like your reporting. Just a green screen. When I go see Arte on three of the others Ganz logs me off
WOW!!!!!!!!!

You have 11 accounts?????!!!!!

I'm really impressed--that's so neat!!! (but I bet you're frustration at not being able to log on is eleven times worse than most of ours, huh????)

So sorry you're having problems.
Anyone with eleven accounts should have part of the WEBKINZ WORLD web-site dedicated in their honor!

Hang in there, my friend! It's got get better!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 08:46 AM   #38
4aman is an unknown quantity at this point

I still cannot log on. What is going on. I missed the wheel again! I am so upset. Any more information?
Old 11-28-2007, 08:49 AM   #39
tahitiplay
Gift Guru

kristieangel has a spectacular aura about

i can log in but I keep getting kicked out!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:55 AM   #40
spirit099
Gift Guru

jewel099 is on a distinguished road

I can get into one account (but not the Curio Shop), however not my main account. Only get the big green screen. Hopefully they will fix soon. Very confussing how you can get into one account and not the other.
Oh well, hope they get it fixed before the W Shop coupon, need it for Christmas!!!
Closed