Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Help I can't log in!!

I haven't been able to log into my account for at least 6 hours now. I keep trying to log in and then it just freezes and says at the bottom "Read 66.48.69.104" and it stays on the green screen. I have 2 other accounts and they work fine. I tried logging in on 4 different computers and the same thing is happening. I'm very upset because the Wheel of the Month starts in a few minutes and my account is the only one with a black bear and now I won't be able to spin it! I just e-mailed Ganz about it but I don't think they are going to get back to me in time to spin the wheel. Please help me!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help I can't log in!!

Someone said to delete my files and use Firefox but I did that and I still can't log in!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
Nattikinz88
Gifted

Nattikinz88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz Currently Has A Server That Is Down... This May Be Temproary Or Could Last Untill Tomorrow...

Most Users Will Not Be Effected.

Ganz Is Aware Of This Issue And Is Resolving It As Soon As Possible
Old 11-27-2007, 10:05 PM   #4
tallyhoney
Webkinz :)
tallyhoney is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sure I can buy the "most users will not be effected", from the amount of posting I have seen about not being able to get in, it has effected a lot of people. Not to mention, doesn't make sense that my daughter can log in and I cannot. Same household, registered at the same time... no correlation..... If the server is down, they need to post some kind of message. That at least would be helpful.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:11 PM   #5
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

i can not get into 2 of my accounts but i can get into 3 of them and it has been since 4pm
Old 11-27-2007, 10:21 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

alsrocknroll is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been waiting for the perfect moment to activate my Golden Retriever and I'm finally realy after 3 months and all I get is the green screen. GRRRRRR!!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:27 PM   #7
kutieem88
Gifted

kutieem88 is on a distinguished road

I finnaly got on the computer today, AND I CANT LOG IN EITHER... sorry for the caps, its just my sisters is working. Im sooo mad right now
Old 11-27-2007, 10:30 PM   #8
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

I either can't log on at all, or I keep getting logged off. very frustrating! I wonder why you never hear about the kind of problems on Club Penguin. does Shinning Stars have these problems? I was just wondering

gem
Old 11-27-2007, 10:41 PM   #9
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Same problem here!!! How do you email Ganz?
Old 11-27-2007, 10:48 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

Bruinsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

:rac: I can't log in either. There's always tomorrow!
Closed