Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
ask if you need it
Gifted

lattanzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Help!!!! How Do You Put A Pic In Your Sig That You Copied Onto Word??!! I Have One And...

I copied a picture and put it on word but, HOW DO I PUT IT IN MY SIG??!! I really really need help please do it fast!!!!!!!!

lattanzi

see look at my sig it just has the code!!

Last edited by lattanzi; 08-26-2007 at 09:23 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #2
emily7921

Default Re: Help!!!! How Do You Put A Pic In Your Sig That You Copied Onto Word??!! I Have One And...

If it is just a picture and you are not doing anything to it, you can copy and paste it directly into your siggy, I believe.
If you are writing something or putting something else on the picture, do what you want to it on PAINT, and then Save it, and then go to tinypic.com and upload your picture.. Then copy the second line with the Forum Code. Then just paste the code into your siggy after clicking User CP and then Edit Signature. PM me if ya need more help. Thanks,
Emily
Old 08-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #3
ask if you need it
Gifted

Default Re: Help!!!! How Do You Put A Pic In Your Sig That You Copied Onto Word??!! I Have One And...

ok thanks! yeah, I have done tinypic before!
Old 08-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #4
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

Hmm.... I've been wondering that also... I'll try that.

Thanks Emily!

Mrsbuster
Old 08-25-2007, 05:27 PM   #5
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by lattanzi
ok thanks! yeah, I have done tinypic before!
Did you copy the second code? Make sure it appears as a picture, not a link. I'll attach some screenshots to help.::
Click the image to open in full size.

Copy the second one. Then just paste it into your siggy textbox.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:10 AM   #6
pandapawn43

I would copy and paste it into Paint then do the usual that's me. But do what Emily said anyway
Old 08-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #7
ask if you need it
Gifted

It isn't coming up as a pic!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2007, 09:31 AM   #8
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

After you pasted it, click save. Then choose "add image to signature". [sigpic] [sigpic] will appear, and click save again

Also, try pasting the //http code instead, in the link box.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:43 AM   #9
ask if you need it
Gifted

see, it is a link!

ok i'll try

Last edited by lattanzi; 08-26-2007 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2007, 10:48 AM   #10
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Or: Copy the image to paint. Save it, then upload it to tinypic. com. Or browse for it. Then continue with the process.
Closed