Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
MomWhoLovesLabs

Default Help is here!! Ask any question!

Do you have a question no one knows? Do you need help?? Or do you just need advice or a friend to talk to??

You have come to the right place!! Feel free to ask me anything..I know all about webkinz and WI! I love helping people!!

---------- MomWhoLovesLabs added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

bump! ANYONE NEED HELP??

Last edited by MomWhoLovesLabs; 04-03-2008 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
boopsie21

Default Re: Help is here!! Ask any question!

How do you get to the new Kinz Ville academy thing?? I want to style hair!!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #3
MomWhoLovesLabs

Hello Boopsie!!
What you do is:
1.Once your at the academy, dont go toBASIC courses, GO TO PET TALENT COURSES,

2. Once your there, it will say grooming, the go over that and it will have hair styling, its very fun. I tried it!! Have fun!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
boopsie21

Thanks rep point!!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #5
MomWhoLovesLabs

Thanks!! Talk to you soon!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

how do I make a webkinz avvie or siggy and whats the difference between an avvie and a siggy. how do you put a picture on your signiture and how do you put like click here to se my house botton on your signuturre. please help me!!!!!!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #7
bball020
Webkinz :)

giggleA is an unknown quantity at this point

when i typed in webkinz.com today the little shape that says log in and new member isnt there is that happening to you too? please help i want to get on
Old 04-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #8
MomWhoLovesLabs

View Post Originally Posted by puncuation
how do I make a webkinz avvie or siggy and whats the difference between an avvie and a siggy. how do you put a picture on your signiture and how do you put like click here to se my house botton on your signuturre. please help me!!!!!!
An avvie is an avatar, like the Hannah Montana one that you have =] (PS, I like it)!! and a siggy is a signature and it is at the bottom of where you write =]

---------- MomWhoLovesLabs added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by giggleA
when i typed in webkinz.com today the little shape that says log in and new member isnt there is that happening to you too? please help i want to get on
Yes, that is happening to many people, its becasue of the overload of people that want to get it, so Ganz decided to take it off so people cannot get in =[ HOPE I HELPED=]

MWLL

---------- MomWhoLovesLabs added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

ANYONE ELSE need help?

Last edited by MomWhoLovesLabs; 04-03-2008 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #9
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Can You Awnser My Other Questions
puncuation is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #10
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

cool post!!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed