Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #21
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: Help, Help, Help....Let Us Know When You DON'T Need It.

Anymore Comments?

---------- webkinz_lover_ added 363 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

This has over 200 views but only twenty comments?

Last edited by webkinz_lover_; 12-05-2008 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

That's a great idea!
~βαยงĸ℮ŧβαιι
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 09:46 AM   #23
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Thanks, I'm glad you think so!
Old 12-06-2008, 09:49 AM   #24
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Sometimes there are four answers... and they are all slightly different! and some of the answers are incorrect.

Now the person who asked for help is not in the best position to tell which answer is the best. And people are very quick to say: contact Ganz (even still now "email Ganz") and sometimes it takes a lot of posts before someone gives correct advice. I'm thinking in particular of the stuck items in a room, for example.
excatly. the first answer is not always the correct one!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #25
legalcat

I agree... I also think that if you dont know the answer for sure, you should not be answering the question... i hope no one is offended by that but... Ive seen lots of instances where a question is asked and then someone says "i have no idea but i think______" and they give info that is totally wrong which just causes more confusion.. i think its always great to help when you can... but if you think your anser might not be right or if your response is "uhh i dunno" then you really should let someone else respond
Old 12-06-2008, 11:31 PM   #26
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
I agree... I also think that if you dont know the answer for sure, you should not be answering the question... i hope no one is offended by that but... Ive seen lots of instances where a question is asked and then someone says "i have no idea but i think______" and they give info that is totally wrong which just causes more confusion.. i think its always great to help when you can... but if you think your anser might not be right or if your response is "uhh i dunno" then you really should let someone else respond
I agree here! When all you say is 'I don't know' it's something that WI can do without. It's better to post on a thread that you DO know something about the problem. Isn't that.... kinda the purpose of helping, or was I raised wrong?

*rep*
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #27
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

Thanks everyone!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:39 PM   #28
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Agreed.

I have an idea.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #29
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

Thanks.

And that's great that you have an idea!
Old 12-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #30
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

Changed it up a bit.
Closed