Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 12:37 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
gretchen459 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Help with code shop

Help, I've been banned from the code shop for one day because I entered in the wrong code too many times! I'm 45 years old and my eyesight is not as good as it used to be so I often mistake 8's and S's and 5's. I'd buy a new pair of glasses, but I seem to be spending all my money on webbies these days. The message at the code shop said I was banned for one day, but it has now been over 5 days since I have been able to enter my codes! Please change the font so the letters are not so confusing and give me a break on entering these! I've spent a lot of money on webbies and feel a bit hurt that I am unable to enter my new codes!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #2
Baby252

Default Re: Help with code shop

I'm sorry. Yes i've heard of this happening.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #3
bananasRus

every time you enter the code shop and are banned it gets extended for 1 more day.
just wait 2-3 total days without entering then it should be fixed
Old 12-02-2007, 12:50 PM   #4
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

it should be back in one day also please do not post your age
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

don't worry i'm (edited) and that happened to me too! my eyesight gets blurry. i don't have glasses cuz it doesn't affect me that much but...... its ok! it happened to me too!

Please never post personal info like age or grade. Thanks! smitchell

Last edited by smitchell; 12-02-2007 at 06:31 PM..
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #6
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

Please dont post your age, thats another problem with webkinz they have sooooo many glitches *sigh*
JSwebster is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 05:44 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

harryporkerfan is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you shouldnt blame it on youre eyesight and maybe shouldve waited until you got your glasses, by the way what is your lense priscription mine is like 8.50

---------- harryporkerfan added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

so close to 50 posts must get more

Last edited by harryporkerfan; 12-02-2007 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-02-2007, 06:28 PM   #8
legalcat

If its been several days you should try contacting Ganz, Its supposed to be one day.

It happened to me also because when i was putting them in I lost track and tried some of the codes to make sure I had already put them in... I did that about 3 times out of about 80 codes and it banned me for one day. I understand the need to try to prevent scammers, but i think its unnecessary. Also I didnt like the message, I forget the exact wording but it was something about only using your own codes and I felt like it was a bit acusatory... I was able to get back in the next day.

---------- legalcat added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Also, you are allowed to post your age if you are over 18, but not if you are younger than 18

Last edited by legalcat; 12-02-2007 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed