Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 04:03 PM   #31
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help! Afraid my account is at Risk

wow.. like everyone else.. i reall dont have a clue of what to say!! but like everyone else is saying.. i wood contact GANZ
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #32
chippychips
Gift Guru

chippychips will become famous soon enough

I think I know what to do, okay well first if the kids who stole the secret codes, they have to know the username to change the password. If they don't know the username then that won't do much. Call Ganz about what happened and see if they can do anything about it. While your waiting, if any of your relivetives have a webkinz account, send your valubles to them to keep them safe. I hope you get your codes back!
chippychips is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 04:35 PM   #33
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

oooh! that sneaky little kid! when u forget yur password, you log in a secret code. So yes, he cud just say u forgot it and use the code... sorry! I'm not helping. You shud really tell his parents for your webkinz sake! I was also frustrated wen my code for my frog didnt work cant wait for the POTM items!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by chippychips
I think I know what to do, okay well first if the kids who stole the secret codes, they have to know the username to change the password. If they don't know the username then that won't do much. Call Ganz about what happened and see if they can do anything about it. While your waiting, if any of your relivetives have a webkinz account, send your valubles to them to keep them safe. I hope you get your codes back!
oh, thats a really gud point. Dus he kno yur username? Was it on the papers?

Uhh Im still annoyed by him!!! Wut does *age removed* mean?

Last edited by Kiwi Krazy; 10-02-2007 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 04:36 PM   #34
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Carolyn
If I were you I would email ganz, and ask for a change of usernanme... but then again that could take awhile... You should probably mail some of your most valuable/favorite stuff to family or VERY close friends until you can get your username changed... I would do that, it would keep some of your stuff safe, and then again, maybe he didn't take it, and everything is fine... I really hope everything works out!!! Good luck, if I come up with any other ideas, I'll let you know...

I've been thinking and I came up with some new stuff!!! I would, as many others said, talk to the child's parents. I would also make sure you often go on your account, and make sure you know if the child has gone on or changed your password. MAKE SURE THAT CHILD IS NOT ON YOUR FRIEND LIST (they could put themselves on, send themselves stuff, and delete themselves, but it is very unlikely a child would now to do that)!!! Everytime you go on make sure that child isn't there, and make sure any other "suspects" are not on your list. If you do all of the stuff everyone has been mentioning, your account should be safe. And don't worry, everyone on WI is here to help you!!! If you need any further help, I'm here for you, and everyone else is too!!! Feel free to PM me!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #35
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

on my account, only my first webkinz code works... if that wasn't one of them..
Old 10-02-2007, 04:41 PM   #36
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

calm down, first of all, are you POSITIVE they took one??? if theyre really that young, they wouldnt know what to do with it.
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #37
Yes, I am
Gifted

texasgirl11 has a spectacular aura about

i'm not sure...try talking to the kids that took them
texasgirl11 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #38
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

after i delete all the friends off the list, if i were to get a friend request thing from someone you dont know, accept them, the send them something very cheap, like a cheap food or something, just so if they do go on yours, they cant send anyhting to themself. and keep sending them someting very cheap everyday until it is fixed. good luck with all!
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #39
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

here's a thought... maybe the kid is just young enough that he/she thinks that they can use the code to get their own account and doesn't know that it's already used and that you are worried about your own account?
missquarejane is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #40
Gifted

IAMTHECOOLEST is an unknown quantity at this point

I have advice, get a box with a locking lid and put your secret codes in there also, count your secret codes and discover if any are missing

i feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad for u! i hope nothing happens to your account!
Closed