Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
snazzykinz

Default Help

Do you guys hate me or something, no one ever responds to my threads! I don't know why, people's gifts exchanges get like hundreds of posts while im like dying to have 1 person post! lol, in school i'm also unpopular but that doesnt realy matter but please help me with any suggestions!Thanks and have a nice day! PS i doubt anyone will psot on this for like 10 days! lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Help

i is not only you. no one comes to mine either. i think you are great. i see you around all the time too. i dont think it is personal but just a matter of there being so many trade threads now.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
snazzykinz

aww thanks! Ive actually been on WI for 14 hours once and my mom and dad got really mad! im like REALLY AWESOME! lol
Old 09-30-2007, 08:09 PM   #4
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

i was on a 3 day spell where no one came! i was getting mad, but i just made a trade, hopefully my luck is turning around!
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 09-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Don't worry, it is not you. I just gave up and closed my trade thread. No one was coming. So now if I am looking for something, I have to go to others to find it
Old 09-30-2007, 08:15 PM   #6
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Awww wklover~ I agree, try not to EVER take it personal.. you will be surprised to know SOO many of us go through the same thing.. also, dont always expect them to find you..you find them..post on their threads and others and you are sure to see an increase of "hits" on your threads. Alot of times its a matter of if you have what they want..I started running out of stuff so I took a break from trading and trying to build up again Good luck and see you around Im sure!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-30-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
snazzykinz

thanks for all the help, ive been posting on a lot of others's thread: not much of a helper but thanks anyway! hm, we gotta keep thinking, lol!
Old 09-30-2007, 08:21 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
karategirlLA is an unknown quantity at this point

aww when i am able to gift exchange i will help you
Old 09-30-2007, 08:26 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

WackyForWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone tell me how do I get the little gray box next to reputation to turn to green? Thanks
Old 09-30-2007, 08:32 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by WackyForWebkinz
Can someone tell me how do I get the little gray box next to reputation to turn to green? Thanks
you cant do it yourself you have to have someone give your rep points. i just gave you one that turned it green. you give out rep points to someone that is helpful or that just makes your day. i gave you one because i liked your post and i wanted to welcome you to WI!

oh if you go to the user cpu you can see the last 15 rep points and why you got them.

Last edited by Joybells202; 09-30-2007 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed