Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
in a thread? click the box that looks like a pic above your posting box, this will pull up a little window where you can enter the url of your image. you need to have your image hosted somewhere... i use photobucket.com
Last edited by missquarejane; 08-04-2007 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: to add hyper link
another way is to click on the go advanced button and then scroll down to where it says manage attachments. another window opens then and you can select the picture off your computer by browsing for it. jpg's work best for me, but bmp's should be ok too.
How To Post A Screen Shot on WebkinzInsider:
1. Go to the screen you wish to capture. (For example, my jungle TV Room.)
2. Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This button is usally located over the F10 button. It appears as Print Screen, Print Scrn, etc.
3. Open the program MS Paint on the computer. Click edit >> paste.
4. Your entire screen will be posted. Move the image over a bit, and click on the white space that appears.
5. Click on the tool that looks like a dashed line rectangle. Create a shape over the part you wish to capture (For example, the room. You do not need your dock or your start button also in the picture.)
6. Edit >> cut.
7. File >> new.
8. Do not save the image.
9. Edit >> paste.
10. Drag the corners to fit your image.
11. Save the image as an easy name you will remeber. (For example, Jungle Screening Room).
12. Open up Internet Explorer (or AOL Explorer, Firefox, etc. Whatever you use.)
13. Go to tinypic.com
14. Click browse. Find the image you just created.
15. Upload the image. Wait for the codes to appear, and a smaller picture of what you created next to the codes.
16. Copy the code for Forums and Message Boards.
17. Paste the code into your thread/post.
Voila! It seems very complicated, but really takes only a few minutes
Here is the finished example of my jungle screening room:
I have a special way that I do it! So here you go:
First, you go to the picture you want us to see. Then, you press on Prt Scrn that is somewhere on your keyboard. Then, you go to Paint. Then you go to Edit, Paste. Then you delete everything around the picture. Then you Copy it. Then you open up a new Paint. Then you paste it, save it. Then you go on WI and go to the post/thread you want. Then if it's a post click on Go Advanced. Then Click on Browse. Then Upload it. Then Post your thread/post and voila you have got your picture!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.