Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #1
Cleopatra

Default HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won't let me into the GT!!!!!!

it says that my threads lack relevency!!!!!

How can my threads be relevent if I am pretty much only talking about Webbies?????

I am confused!!!

Do you think you could help me with making "relevent" threads?????

Cheers,

Cleopatra
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2008, 01:43 AM   #2
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to have at least 50 posts that contribute to the community. Try looking for posts that ask for help. If you know the answer to someone's problem, reply to them with a solution (kind of like what I am doing now). I can't be absolutely sure if it helps because I don't have enough posts yet to apply for GT status but I try to go into detail so my answer is understood and my directions are easier to follow. The GE rules state that you have to post info that is helpful. Also, if you have tips on how to play WW games or win a trophy, a tutorial might be a good thing to post. They don't consider "fluff posts" (yeah, me too... that is so cool... i don't know the answer to that...) when determining someone's qualification, but they do read every post to determine whether a persons behavior is okay or if that person is abusive. Try to be patient and help as many people as you can and then apply again when you have enough posts that might qualify. Hang in there!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 02:12 AM   #3
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Cleopatra. I am so not the expert here....I really had to struggle to post as I am not really a social butterfly and would rather sit in the shadows and read the information than join in. It was really hard for me to feel like I had anything useful to contribute because in whatever forum I was reading everyone knew so much more about Webkinz than I did when I first joined...I learnt so much and couldn't think of what to say.

If you click on your own name above your avatar....if you look at the button that says "Find all posts by Cleopatra".....you will notice what I did.....most of your posts seem to say:

You sound like _____ from ______ !!!!!!!

Cheers,

Cleopatra

Most seemed the same with just different names. You seem like a very friendly person. Perhaps if you went to the Hello My name is Joe section you could make conversations with new members welcoming them here and talking about their Webkinz with them. Or maybe the Help section you can use your people skills and knowledge of Webkinz to help someone who might not know something that you do. Find a section where you can add to the Webkinz knowledge...there is always someone who knows more....but there is always someone who knows less too and could use help or information.
I think a good piece of advice would be to find something you either share with that person (You like the Webkinz cats...I do too! Which one is your favorite?), or find interesting (You won the trophy? Congratulations, do you have any tips because I haven't won yet)( 50 Webkinz, how did you find the names for all of them? I used a baby book to name mine). Don't keep them all the same....it is good to make a personal connection, and you seem social so should have all the posts you need in no time! Good luck, hope this helped!

Last edited by CatCaretaker; 04-18-2008 at 02:15 AM..
Old 04-18-2008, 05:14 AM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Cleopatra
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won't let me into the GT!!!!!!

it says that my threads lack relevency!!!!!

How can my threads be relevent if I am pretty much only talking about Webbies?????

I am confused!!!

Do you think you could help me with making "relevent" threads?????

Cheers,

Cleopatra
the 2 posts prior to mine are excellent advice. just go out in the forums and be as helpful or informative as you can... making sure you follow the info you got when they responded to your application. then if they gave you a time to reapply, i hope all goes well for you.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 06:15 AM   #5
xox elf

In order to access the Gift Exchange, you will need to become Gifted.

To become Gifted you must have atleast 50 helpful posts, and been a member for atleast 2 weeks. Once you've filled in those 2 things, you go to "Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Policies" under "WI Rules & Suggestions." There you must post your agreement. Remember not to post twice, if they see this, they will just ignore both posts. Good luck!
Old 04-18-2008, 05:47 PM   #6
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

You need to have 50 non-fluff posts. Non-fluff means informative and not spam.

SPAM/Non-fluff Example
If you were on a thread about...the kangaroo webkinz, this is a fluff post.

WOOOOOW! ADD ME ON WEBKINZ MY USERNAME IS ********.

Or

hi!!!!!
i like macaroni and cheese!!

This is an informative and non-fluff example.

Wow, that is really great that you got the kangaroo! What did it come with? What did you name it?

Congrats, and all the best!

Once you think you have done pretty well, visit this thread. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
You may want to try out to be a Gift Trainee, where you will be guided on your way into becoming gifted!
Read ALL of the rules and post your agreement.
If you don't get accepted right away just wait! You get messaged by a MOD if you qualify to be a Gift Exchanger.
If you don't be paitent and post again, your posts will be ignored.
So if you don't get accepted, wait and try again!
Good Luck!

Last edited by Catza; 04-18-2008 at 05:50 PM..
Catza is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
Goldie1963
Gift Guru

Er3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura aboutEr3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura about

You can also try creating a poll or asking for help with something then respond in a thoughtful manner.
Er3Tr2Tr1 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #8

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Oh sorry i can't help!i really want to though!i feel bad for u,hold on,youre the one who helped me!

thanks cleopatra!p.s sorry if im off subject!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 06:50 PM   #9
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

You either have to write more and ON THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD or you have to post in more of the different thread sections in WI. Some people only post in one section (i.e.-polls) and your posts have to be informative.
smiley7000 is offline Female
Closed