Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 09:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Pineapple _ Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

Default HELP!

??? Okay, About 3 Weeks Ago I Applied To Become A Member Here At Webkinz Insider And I Have About 200 Posts. So, I Applied To Become Gifted, But They Keep Denying My Requests. They Informed Me That I Must Post Some Informational Posts Before I Can Apply Again. What Does This Mean? Can Someone Please Give Me Some Information About This Topic Because I Am Pretty Sure That I Had A Few Informational Posts Here And There, So I Don't Know What The Problem Is. Thanks In Advance To Anyone Who Helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
kjtdancer95

Default Re: HELP!

your posts have to be more helpful maybe?? like you cant only post in open mike i guess...mine got denied a few times just keep trying!!

sorry if my info was not accurate!
Old 10-27-2007, 09:31 AM   #3
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Post a few more helpful posts, then try again. Or if you are really confused, PM an Admin.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:32 AM   #4

No, It Was Helpful, But I Have NEVER Posted In The Open Mike Section, I Always Post Here And I Have Had Alot Of Infomative Posts So I Dont Know Why The Keey Denying Me
Old 10-27-2007, 10:08 AM   #5
bostielove
Gifted

Mutt is a jewel in the roughMutt is a jewel in the rough

I dunno? Maybe just help people decide things, answer questions, give rep points? dunno...
Mutt is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 10:12 AM   #6
Baby252

Like this. Go to HELP theards post a few anwers and there you go. Of make a gudie just help some people out. Any more qutions then pm me!!!

---------- Baby252 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Pineapple _ Princess
No, It Was Helpful, But I Have NEVER Posted In The Open Mike Section, I Always Post Here And I Have Had Alot Of Infomative Posts So I Dont Know Why The Keey Denying Me
Maybe talk with a few people like on the chat theard for today.

Last edited by Baby252; 10-27-2007 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-27-2007, 10:22 AM   #7

Ok Thanks For The Information.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi there PineapplePrincess~ Dont worry..you will get Gifted before you know it..it will be worth it..the WI staff makes it a lil more strict into getting into the Gift Exchange, which is a good thing and assures a safe and fun trading area.

I briefly went through your posts from your profile page.. I noticed you asked alot of one line questions and several posts consisted along of the lines "Okay..thanks..etc.." although there is nothing wrong with these posts..they just want to make sure you are also doing your fair share of contributing posts as well..returning help and support with others...etc and just reflecting a good character on the forum in general to "earn" your "gifted" status.

Im sure you will get there..much luck and see you in the GE!!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed