Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #21
Yip Eeeee! I am a
Webkinz :)

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Healthy Habits and WI

Great thread!!!
I am gonna clean my bathroom/washroom.
Polkadot101
polkadot101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #22
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Healthy Habits and WI *Now five stars!*

Thank you for posting
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #23
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Great point! I try to balance my time on here. In between chatting, I'll go for a run or go for a bike ride, and I always take breaks to talk to my siblings. This is what everybody should be doing. Just think of all the things in the 'real world' that you're missing.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #24
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

As a parent, I make IttyGirl get off the computer or turn off the TV. Thanks for the reminder to have a life away from the computer!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 08-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #25
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

aah thats what my mom says xD

i will have to like practically quit WI once school starts but it is smart to limit time
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #26
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

You can learn to manage your time and check in with your WI friends most school days. There's always the weekend, too!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 08-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #27
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz5929
Great point! I try to balance my time on here. In between chatting, I'll go for a run or go for a bike ride, and I always take breaks to talk to my siblings. This is what everybody should be doing. Just think of all the things in the 'real world' that you're missing.
Thats what i do alot. like i just went swimming
View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
As a parent, I make IttyGirl get off the computer or turn off the TV. Thanks for the reminder to have a life away from the computer!

Mom of IttyGirl2
My mother should do that lol
View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
aah thats what my mom says xD

i will have to like practically quit WI once school starts but it is smart to limit time
same here.. since i do cheerleading i need really good grades to stay on the team.
thanks for posting guys
-Claire :]
Old 08-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #28
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

VERY awesome thread! I'm going to make me a schedule right now! (After I enter in Fluffy's B-day card! )
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 02:20 PM   #29
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
VERY awesome thread! I'm going to make me a schedule right now! (After I enter in Fluffy's B-day card! )
I just did
Thanks for posting!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #30
Call meh Rayne [=

rainshadow4 is just really nicerainshadow4 is just really nice

Great thread! This is a great reminder! Rep!

Last edited by rainshadow4; 08-03-2009 at 04:46 PM..
rainshadow4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito!, cheese!, icanhazcheezburger?, manage your time!, she's cool ->, [ii lovee youu]