Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Having many REGISTERED Pets

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
They had this years Valentines themed pet, the love frog. It comes with a heart shaped pool. Whether you have 1 or 100, playing webkinz is fun! You will love this website. Did you notice the Webkinz Information Center at the top of the WI page? Mouse over it, and options will drop down to learn about what is ion the curio shop today, and what jobs will be on WW for the day.
Thank you for your kindness but I've been registered on Webkinz for almost a year and I know how everything works.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 08:03 PM   #22
geckogurl18
Gift Trainee

azureskies is on a distinguished road

Yeah. I only have 62, but I love them all! They will all be happy if you just feed them. I find myself playing with the plushes the most now...
Old 02-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #23
pollie121
Gifted
darcychloe is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
Ok, here's the thing. I own 4 Webkinz and only have 1 registered on the website. I will register 1 of my other pets when account expires, which is soon, and I was wondering to everyone out there who has many registered pets on the site, how do you do it? Like if you tell your Webkinz to go somewhere do they all? How do you check all of their health happiness and hunger meters? How do you play in the tournament arena? Do you choose 1 specific pet? I'm sorry to ask all these questions but I'm very curious to know and I just would like to be prepared . ???
It's great! Most of the time I play on one pet for a couple of days and then play on another pet.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #24
allykat1234

I have 34 webkink and it is easy to just ake one tto the clubhouse
Old 02-18-2008, 09:11 PM   #25
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
Thank you for your kindness but I've been registered on Webkinz for almost a year and I know how everything works.
Sorry, I thought since you were asking questions you needed help. And you would realize the love puppy is no longer available. My bad...
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 02-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #26
Webkinz :)
dominobun is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 32 on my account and too play with them all I look on when they were last played with and which ever one was played with the longest time ago I will play with them. But If I get a new webkinz I will play with them for a couple of days.

---------- dominobun added 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

My sister has 32 on her account and too play with them all she looks on when they were last played with and which ever one was played with the longest time ago she will play with them. But If she gets a new webkinz she will plays with them for a couple of days.

---------- dominobun added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

My sister has 32 on her account and too play with them all she looks on when they were last played with and which ever one was played with the longest time ago she will play with them. But If she gets a new webkinz she will plays with them for a couple of days.

---------- dominobun added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dominobun
I have 32 on my account and too play with them all I look on when they were last played with and which ever one was played with the longest time ago I will play with them. But If I get a new webkinz I will play with them for a couple of days.

---------- dominobun added 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

---------- dominobun added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

I am sorry the first one I said that I did all this but it is really my sister

Last edited by dominobun; 02-18-2008 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-18-2008, 09:30 PM   #27
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

i have 99 webkinz all together, and i just go to the my pets, play with sad ones, feed hungry ones etc. etc.
Closed