Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
To post a room, visit the thread under "guides and how to's".
Here is a quick summary:
1.Click prnt screen on Webkinz, when you find your image.
2. Open paint, under start accesories,
3. Click the broken down ligns in a shape of a square, and click edit paste.
4. If you want to crop it, and take something out, then click the broken lign in a shape of a square, and make a square of what you want.
5. Click edit copy.
6. Open another paint, by choosing "new".
7. Click edit paste.
8. Make sure it takes up all the white space. To do so, drag the ends, when you outline it with the cropping tool, or choose stretch.
9. Click edit save, and under the name from teh drop down menu, choose JPEG.
10. Go to tinypic.com. Browse for the image, and upload.
11. Copy the IMG code, and paste it in a post.
There you go!
and I received the pm to not post on your thread again, but you said you didn't know the answer. So perhaps you should let other people post if you cant respond to a question, and you're giving advice.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.