Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2007, 07:51 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
webkinzrock33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Has anyone ever stollen your furniture in ww?

yeah once change you pass.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2007, 07:58 PM   #12
Colorcolor!

My friend went on to Webkinz World one day. And after she did everything she wanted to do, she went to her house. When her webkinz greeted her she couldn't see anything around her bed. But when it went to the regular screen EVERYTHING was GONE! She went to every room and in a couple there were 1 or 2 items left and that was it! She looked at how much money she had and there was more then last time! The person who stole her stuff sold ALL of it! She didn't know how to contact Ganz so she had to BUY her stuff back. Of course my brother and I bought her some expensive stuff because we had A LOT of money. We were trying to be good friends...
Old 07-29-2007, 08:03 PM   #13
Gifted
Cottoncandy1 will become famous soon enough

Oh I'm sorry that happened to you. I change my password about once a month and never had anything stolen. Try to make it very random.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:06 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

tinydancer is an unknown quantity at this point

ye sthat has happened to me and all of my friends try changing your password but if they keep doing it they probably know you secret code it stinks exspecially when they spend all your money and buy stuff and then send it to themself
Old 07-29-2007, 08:08 PM   #15
allstar1096
Lil Kinz

allstar1096 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Has anyone ever stollen your furniture in ww?

Yeah, but I just changed my password and It hasn't happened since!!
And also, did you giv eyour password to someone that might do something like that?????\

PROUD OWNER OF 433 WEBKINZ!!!
MY USERNAME IS allstar1096!!!
Old 07-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
Doodle the Poodle is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had stuff missing, but think it's a computer glitch because it disappears when the server is acting up. A couple of times it has logged me out and then some of my stuff is gone.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:16 PM   #17
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Someone a while back stole my Bowling Alley and Circle of Friends Topiary
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2007, 08:20 PM   #18
girliegirl66
Gifted

girliegirl66 is an unknown quantity at this point

people have stole my food but not my furniture you need to contact them because all that furniture adds up to alotta kc
Old 07-29-2007, 08:26 PM   #19
kolacola12

no one ever stole my fruniture,but someone stole 1000kc i was so mad when it happened
Old 07-29-2007, 08:26 PM   #20
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Phoenix
Well the only people that have acsess to my account are my lil' bro (12) and my lil' sis (9) and I trust them. They don't ever steal from me however if people are stealing your furniture the best thing to do is change your password!

Ya my siblings and really my family are the only ones that have acsess to my account too. Also vies versia.

Mrsbuster
Closed