Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #21
I eatz
Webkinz :)

Iciee has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Has anyone else noticed this?

Probably a glitch.

All of the other members can do it fine.
Iciee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 04:13 PM   #22
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

I was using Internet Explorer so now I'll switch to Firefox and see what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Btw, I am happy that it works for you - it's really is a pain to post like this.

Whoohoo, everything is perfect using Firefox. I wonder why it's glitchy on IE?

Anyway, I am so glad it works now
yaniella is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #23
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's odd Livi.
I'd say it's just a glitch, It hasn't happened to anyone I know, and I haven't seen it anywhere else, so I'd say it's just a glitch. I'd try the usual, reset your internet, clear your cache, and see if it works. After that, if it didn't work, snoop around your user CP, there might be an accidental checked box in there. Then, if it doesn't work, contact a mod and see if they can do anything. Hope I helped!
Old 04-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #24
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

I wonder why. It's just a glitch, hopefully.

Let's see, did it work? I just hope it does!

Tell me if it works.

Anyways, hope the profound "glitch" gets all fixed up for ya!

-taylorswift1
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #25
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Hmm... I would contact a mod, if it's happening often. Let's see how it goes for me

Works just fine for me.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #26
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

I had this problem just a minute ago. What I did was I went to 'Modify' and then just clicked save. That fixed it for me. I don't know if it still gets messed up for you. If it does you may want to contact a moderator.

I hope this helps you!
emz360 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 06:48 PM   #27
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

My account on my computer had a virus a few days ago because I was being taken to a fake Yahoo page and being asked to sign into my email.
I'm on a different account now and everything works fine!
Livi is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #28

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah...sometimes stuff like that happens to me also...like it'll skip a line automatically, or if I purposely center it it'll go off to one side instead...I don't know.

But yeah, I know what you mean...
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Closed