Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Has anyone else noticed this?

Everytime I type a post, I always press Enter and skip to the next line after I finish a thought and I'm moving on to the next one.Well I've noticed that now, my sentences are all being pushed together so I cannot skip to the next line... if that makes sence. Does anyone know what I mean?
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
ow wow!
Webkinz :)

ChaoBreederRA is just really niceChaoBreederRA is just really nice

Default Re: Has anyone else noticed this?

Yeah, but it works for me just fine....

See?
ChaoBreederRA is offline Male
Old 04-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
WhiteTerrierFan

I haven't seen that happen to me before, but it's probably just some kind of glitch.

Let's see if it happens to me.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
ow wow!

ChaoBreederRA is just really niceChaoBreederRA is just really nice

Didn't happen to you, white.
ChaoBreederRA is offline Male
Old 04-26-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm...yes, I see what you mean. It's probably a glitch. WI has been glitching for me also, but not in that way. Maybe you should PM an Admin about it.

Hope this is fixed for you. (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Probably just a glitch.

WI's been glitching in the pollz section a lot. Like I'll click an answer, and it will take me to another thread.

But yeah, maybe contact a mod?
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
Everytime I type a post, I always press Enter and skip to the next line after I finish a thought and I'm moving on to the next one.Well I've noticed that now, my sentences are all being pushed together so I cannot skip to the next line... if that makes sence. Does anyone know what I mean?
I see what you're saying, that once happened to me...

It doesn't anymore....

And I really don't know why.

badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Probably a glitch. It doesn't dot hat to me though.

I hope it gets fixed for you!

~Flippah
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 01:28 AM   #9

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Maybe its your computer.... or another glitch. but it looks like it has been fixed?
i don't know. hope it starts working for you soon!
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 06:28 AM   #10
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
I believe this happens too me too.
Just trying

it out.
EDIT: Well,it was happening too me before,but one day it just disappeared . . . .
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed