Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Talking Happy Birthday WI - March 23! ♥ *CONFETTI*

I just saw a post of Wendy's, and in her siggy, it said that WI's birthday is March 23rd, and that there will be prizes, and cool activities and stuff!

I had to make a thread about this just incase some people didn't know - I want everyone to be here! We have to break a record - Most users ever online!

EVERYONE WHO IS READING:
Come on WI at .. Hmm .. 6:00 or around that IF POSSIBLE, (will change time if needed) on March 23rd! That's in 2 Sundays! It's WI's Birthday and I think it would be awesome if we broke a record!

So, I think whoever is reading this should thank Wendy and Justin for making an amazing site! I know I am!

Dear Justin and Wendy,
I thank you for making a wonderful site that I've grown attatched to .. Everyday after school, I try to get my homework done fast so I can come down here and come on this! Never have I seen such an addicting site (other then Webkinz, of course) but anyway, this is the only site other the WW I go on ... Doesn't that make You happy? =]

Anyway, just, thank you!

Love,
[xo] Pop-Tart xoxo

So come on, Break a Record, write a Thank-You note to Wendy and Justin, and celebrate WI's 1st Birthday. =]

- xo. Pop-Tart

PLEASE RATE THIS THREAD SO OTHERS CAN SEE IT AND COME.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #2
Cadence

Default Re: Happy Birthday WI - March 23! ♥ *CONFETTI*

happy birthday WI!
Thanks Wendy and Justin!
Old 03-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #3
ask
Gift Guru

webkinzRthecutest has a spectacular aura about

Hey March 23!! Easter!! very cool! i can't believe its one year old. its growing so fast! my only problem is getting on during easter dinner (we eat at 5:30)
Old 03-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #4
Call Me Olive!
Gift Trainee

oliviemonkey670 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much Justin and Wendy i am like soooo happy u created this site it is such a good thing to do and looooooove it! it is soooo cool well thnx again and i will be there ortry my best to come on march 23rd around six to help break the record see u soon!
oliviemonkey670 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Happy Birthday to WI and thank you to all the mods and admins for making this place a special place!! and a safe one too!!!
Old 03-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW, I LOVE it when they host these celebrations!! Rep point and awesome news!
Thank you BOTH Wendy and Justin! You have created a safe trading environment, accurate news, excitement and a wonderful place to meet others and make new friends! Count ME among the MANY who say HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!!! and thank you for GIVING so much of your time, effort and concern to this site! I am looking forward to this next year and what it will bring!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #7
Do I look like a
Webkinz :)

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

Hey Justin, Wendy and all of you, Thx for creating this amazing site! I visit every day and all the time! I luv this site and all the people in it! We've had so much fun and I'd like to say THANK YOU!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: pngWI b-day card.PNG (8.0 KB, 49 views)
Old 03-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #8
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I forgot about it being Easter!

Oh, I may have to change it .. People will be eating their Easter Dinner ...

Thanks guys!!

- xo. Pop-Tart
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #9
Call Me Olive!
Gift Trainee

oliviemonkey670 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

Heres some cake to celabrate! yeah i like totaly forgot it was Easter to well i'll still tryto come on Happy bday again!
oliviemonkey670 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #10
Call me Loomy!
Gifted

minunbreloom has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, Pop-Tart for recocnizing these GREAT people and this GREAT website. Rep Point! And I also have a little message.

Thank you for making WI the BEST site on the internet (along with WEbkinz, of course.)
I cannot believe htat this wonderful Webkinz website is going to be a year older! Congratulations! I hope you continue to make this site better and better!
Closed