Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
seashell15 is on a distinguished road

Default Guide to Simple Avatars

This Is my guide to makingsimple avatars!!! ( Note: This is mostly for new commers on WI)
1) Step1: Go to www.google.com or to the user CP section and select the picture you want to use as your avtar, for instance, if I want a picture of the Pegasus like this:Click the image to open in full size.
( To copy any image, right click and save image into your documents)

2) Step 2: Go to www.glitterbase.com
or you can go to www.glitterfy.com
( Note: www.glitterbase.com would be easier to use) Now, at glitter base if you would like to add glitter to your picture, you would press " upload" at the top. Now

This is
3) Step 3: Now click " Browse" and find your saved photo. Once you have found the photo in what the homepage will look like when you press " upload" picture.
your documents, click Ok and some words will appear in the box.

Now that the words are in the bow, click " upload" .

Click the image to open in full size.

Now that it is there, you can click in various spots in the picture box, even if you want to add glitter ON your pet, click the area where you want glitter to be, and there will be a chekered white area like this:

Now you start to add your diffrent types of glitter given below your picture and make it the way that you want it with your own different styles.
4) Step 4: Now once you have finished putting on the glitter, you press" save glitter" and it will take you to a page like this:

home - upload - Samples - Help - Templates

Click the image to open in full size.

And click " Save Local" then a gray box will appear and it will say stuff like "open with disk" and then a white page with your new avatar should come up, ready for you to right click and save to documents. Then go to " user CP on WI and select " Edit Avatar" and then scroll down until you find the " browse" button agin. Then select it, and it will take you to your saved photos. Select the picture that you made and click " open". Then you save your changes to your avatar and Presto!, your custom made Simple avatar!
If you have questions,PM me and ask away!!! I hoped I helped!!!

---------- seashell15 added 7 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

If anyone has a question, please post or PM me and I will make it more clear to you

Last edited by seashell15; 12-31-2007 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links