| 08-31-2007, 05:51 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Aug 2007
| | Guide on Signatures
I've seen a lot of topics on this, so I hope this'll help.
1. Click on Quick Links on the top of the Page, and choose Edit Signature.
2. Write whatever you want in the Edit Signature box. (has to be less than 3 lines long)
3. Choose a color/size/font for your words.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Signature. You now have a signature!
1. Choose a picture from the internet or one that is saved on your computer.
2. Get the picture's URL if it's on the internet, or remember where it's saved on the computer.
3. Go back to the Edit Signature page.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and either enter the URL or click Browse to find your pic on the computer.
5. Click Preview Signature.
6. Scroll down again and click the link that's right next to the pic that says Enter Signature Picture.
7. [*SIGPIC] [*/SIGPIC] will appear in the Edit Signature Box. (Without *) This is where your pic will be.
8. Move the wording/pic around as you like then click Preview Signature to make sure that you signature lookis good. If it doesn't, try again.
9. When you're gotten it as you like it, click Save Signature. Congratulations on your new signature!
If you have any more questions, PM me.
| || |