Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #11
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: A guide to the gift exchange and so much more!

View Post Originally Posted by gossupgirlsmom
question for you? why is it you must have over 50 posts? I am a lurker.. and occasionally post. I feel i am very interested in this community however I dont feel secure enough in my webkins knowledge to offer "help". Because of this I will most likely never be able to be in the gift exchange even though i adore this site and read it daily and am very trustworthy ( i am a stay at home mom).. just my two cents..but I dont wonder about the logic behind this.

---------- gossupgirlsmom added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

do wonder about the logic... (need a spell checker

my apologies
I think is so people will actually help on WI rather than come here just to trade and make sure that everyone is trustworthy. Someone earlier today was posting about a scam site and that 50 posts will help to make sure they don't scam again.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #12
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

I always get a lack in something. I am waiting so much but I still can't become one.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #13
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

Great instructions! REP for you! Glad to know it may take a while (well, not GLAD about it, but at least I won't think I was forgotten! LOL)
Old 02-08-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
CutieVivix3

tHANKS,
fOE THE advice
Old 02-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #15
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by gossupgirlsmom
question for you? why is it you must have over 50 posts? I am a lurker.. and occasionally post. I feel i am very interested in this community however I dont feel secure enough in my webkins knowledge to offer "help". Because of this I will most likely never be able to be in the gift exchange even though i adore this site and read it daily and am very trustworthy ( i am a stay at home mom).. just my two cents..but I dont wonder about the logic behind this.

---------- gossupgirlsmom added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

do wonder about the logic... (need a spell checker

my apologies
The 50 posts rule is so you won't get scammed.. Some people would register on this sight and then they would Agree to a trade and then be gone before you knew what hit you.. Most scammers won't wait around to do 50 post.. and just because they wait on the 50 post rule doesn't always mean they won't scam you.. Read the great post about gifting ...as a safety precaution for yourself..
Old 02-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #16
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Thank you so much for all respecting my thread and posting nice posts. I really really appreciate all of your positive posts, Thank you
Old 02-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #17
Gift Trainee
gossupgirlsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I thank you all for your feedback. that does make sense. I am just worried my posts wont be helpful or serious enough to merit me inclusion. I suppose I will eventually get 50.. by then I will have a ton of stuff of my daughters to trade :_)

thanks again
Old 02-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #18
Jillianjigs
Gifted

ladybugs999 is on a distinguished road

gossupgirlsmom -- I speak only for myself, I'm not a mod or an admin member, but I find your posts polite, mature, and of substance... and to me, those are great, helpful posts! Someone else may have wondered the same thing you just did (about the 50 posts), and the answers you obtained will help them. It also helps that you didn't ask them in a whiny, negative, outrageous way... I like you! I hope you do stay around... you'll have 50 posts before you know it

HUGS!
Old 02-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #19
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Wow, you are all so thoughtful and kind to each other! That is really sweet. And ladybugs999 i appreciate you helping our gossipgurlsmom that was really nice of you. I am sure that you will be around here for a long time and never banned. Everyone here is so positive! I respect that! thank you all so much for your feedback, and i say this with great gratitude.

Your's truly,
sugarcandy135241
Old 02-13-2008, 10:05 AM   #20
Gift Trainee
gossupgirlsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I thank you for the lovely compliments. It still astounds me that what started out as my daughters little game has really become quite the part of my life. I adore webkins. My husband has been laughing at me lately wanting to know if they are playing of if I am ...I look forward to trading and getting to know you all.. and I am glad I am not a fluffy poster
Closed