Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Default A guide to the gift exchange and so much more!

Hello and welcome everyone!

Are you having trouble getting into the gift exchange and are starting to feel a bit frusterated? Well, take it from a person who has gone throught the whole thing, and knows a lot about this.

First, when you have 50 helpful or kind posts, you may post on the ~Fair Gift Exchange Policies~ thread. After you have done that, all you can do it wait. Many people have been waiting for weeks, and they have been thinking that the WI staff has forgotten about them. That is not the least bit true! The WI staff works extremely hard, and tries to check everyone's requests, but soemetimes it is physically impossible to grant every single request in one day. If you were the last person that posted, but you end up 3 pages before, dont worry! The wonderful Staff we have here will be sure to check everyone's!

What is the gift exchange?
The gift exchange is a fun safe place in webkinzinsider.com forum to trade other people your items, and get items in return.

Feedback.... WHAT??
Okay so many people freak out about this after their first trade. Feedback is what you give someone after you trade to say that you traded with them, and thank you. In this, you may also include what you traded them also! You can also give them rep, by clicking the little thumb's up button underneath their avatar.

To give feedback, you must click on the person's avatar, which will bring you to their profile. After you go to their profile, in bold letters, it will say- Submit Feedback for_______. [[whoever]]. Then, you click that and make sure you do everything that they tell you to do, because the first time you give feedback can be very tough and confusing.

**********REMEMBER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK AFTER ALL TRADES**********

Can i PM someone to trade when its my first time?
This is a very common question. The answer is NO because if you are a webkinz with less than 50 posts, then you will not be able to PM someone for a trade, because you have to be a Gift Guru, and get those pretty gold stars! But dont worry, silver is nice too! Just take it slow.

Why can't i PM anyone yet?
Most new members ask other older members this. You cannot PM ANYONE in WI unless you have OVER 10 posts in this Forum. If you have less than 10 posts, you are a lil kinz. Then, you will be given the rank of webkinz after you post 10 times throughout this forum. After that, you may PM anyone you like but just not for trading. At least not until you become a Gift Guru.

I WILL POST HOW TO BECOME A GIFT GURU LATER. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

sugarcandy135241:el1:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #2
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: A guide to the gift exchange and so much more!

This is a great guide! Rep points for you

- AsH xO
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Would anyone else like to check this thread out?!?!?!
Old 02-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #4
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

This is a great guide. I'm sure it will help many many people. Rep for you!
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #5
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

I think you should also add Your posts need to have content.. They may be helpful and non fluff but they need to have content.. People can be helpful with just a few words but content is the key..

---------- tybec added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Great thread.. reps to You..Just add the content part..

Last edited by tybec; 02-07-2008 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #6
Ask Me For It Please
Gifted

CheerChick124 is on a distinguished road

wow this is fabulous rep. to you!
Old 02-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #7
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

great guide!!!
now i just need 2 become gifted...
sigh..
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
kdbpanda
Webkinz :)

kdbpanda is on a distinguished road

Nice guide. I'm still waiting to be gifted, I'm being patient too.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #9
Gift Trainee
gossupgirlsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

question for you? why is it you must have over 50 posts? I am a lurker.. and occasionally post. I feel i am very interested in this community however I dont feel secure enough in my webkins knowledge to offer "help". Because of this I will most likely never be able to be in the gift exchange even though i adore this site and read it daily and am very trustworthy ( i am a stay at home mom).. just my two cents..but I dont wonder about the logic behind this.

---------- gossupgirlsmom added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

do wonder about the logic... (need a spell checker

my apologies

Last edited by gossupgirlsmom; 02-08-2008 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #10
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Thats soooo great! Thanks sooooo much! Rep...
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Closed